Love it

Posted by 5118327188336152119 on Jan 14, 2016

it's quite small, but i think it's enough, because i am not gonna use only this Gel Creamliner in my whole life. the black one has shimmer pearls, and very well-pigmented. i think it has everything that i need. i don't need any other gel eyeliner. purple one makes me feel so good. shiny! it's so good!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Sep 08, 2015

I love these gel eye liners. Colors are so pigmented (maybe the purple one, a bit less), brush works fine, and lasts all day.

I liked them a lot

Posted by 5013357715652236878 on May 07, 2015

I found an excente product; but I was surprised the size po the small thing

Glides on easily, stays on all day

Posted by 5719440760214590466 on Apr 09, 2015

The colors are nice, glide on very easily. They last all day, maybe fading somewhat after some hours, but they fade in a nice way, no chipping.

Smooth and easy to apply.

Posted by WorkingMum on Jan 12, 2015

Love it. All 3 colours are beautiful too. Stays all day.

Very Good

Posted by 5464899303733060609 on Oct 19, 2014

1. Very good pigmentation especially the brown and black color. 2. Stays for at least 10 hours without transferring up on my lid, which is a huge problem for me since I have hooted eyes, but at the same time (because it is not waterproof) it is very easy to remove with facial cleanser and it cleans completely without leaving anything behind. 3. You get 2 very useful colors that anyone needs, and a fun color to pay. 4. Love the packaging because you can separate them or you can pile them up, it is kind like a useful game! 5. The brush that it is coming with is not so useful for eyeliner application; this is the downside to this product for me. Although I found a use for it, I highlight my inner corner or smudge eye shadow at me lower lash line. I hope this was helpful.

תמורה מעולה למחיר

Posted by 5595922994752693073 on Oct 09, 2014

ממש עמיד, נמרח בקלות, השתמשתי במברשת לאייליינר של ריל טכניקס אבל זו מעולה בתור מברשת לשפתון שאפשר לקחת בתיק.

Love it!

Posted by Mustard on Sep 25, 2014

Really gentle with my eyes. I only wish iHerb carried all the versions for the different eyes of the creamliners.

איילינר

Posted by 5483375787803397759 on Sep 23, 2014

הכי אהבתי את החום, להבא אזמין רק אותו

good pigment, staying power and brush

Posted by Reviewer2918071 on Sep 15, 2014

These are lovely to use, the included brush gives a good clean line. I don't use anything on my waterline, but this won't budge easily from water, needs an oil cleanser and a bit of a scrub. Comfortable to wear, strong colours, no irritation. Great!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »