SO disappointed!!

Posted by 4756021202177733395 on Jul 10, 2014

Would give this product a zero if i had the chance too! So deceiving i was expecting it to be way bigger then it was.... normal size even this is so small and miniature its not even funny fits in the palm of my hand! each color is so small and close to the other that its extremely hard to get one color without getting the next on your brush not to mention i had to REALLY dig my brush in there just to get any product on the brush..... that didnt work so had to really dig my finger in there and apply that way!

la naked du pauvre !

Posted by frenchsiberian on May 02, 2015

le boitier est minsucule, très cheap, les couleurs ne sont pas séparées et sont TRES irisées...Difficile de ne sélectionner qu'une seule couleur avec le pinceau qui est inutile et inefficace. A offrir à une petite fille de 10-12 ans éventuellement. Sinon , il vaut mieux économiser pour acheter une vraie palette Naked.

Too much fallout

Posted by greece2 on May 12, 2015

and the colors look almost identical on the eye. pigmentation is bad too. I find it too expensive for what it is. Gave it away.

Not good

Posted by 4740986978251646812 on Aug 27, 2013

I don't like this very bad eye shadow ,

Awful

Posted by 5523962492122437519 on Nov 28, 2014

I was really excited to purchase this product - as well as the smokey palette. But I was disappointed. First of all, if I knew how big the palette was I would not have bought it! IT'S TINY - THE SIZE OF MY PALM. This makes it difficult and annoying to use, hold etc etc. The pigmentation is poor - the brushes cannot- CANNOT- pick up any of this product at all!! When I apply it - it is as if i didn't! The sponge brush that comes with it picks it up - but it scratches into it - goes to show just how much you have to apply to even see anything. It feels cakey - because of how much you have to apply - and it dries up on my skin, even with primer. The product looks cheap- because it is. It's extremely glittery (and it doesn't come off your hands). There is a lot of drop off. I feel like this is a palette designed for kids. I regret buying this (as well as the smokey one) and I will not recommend it to anyone and I would not buy it again.

Muy pequeño

Posted by 5226344292298721907 on Jan 20, 2015

Poca pigmentacion, todos los colores al aplicarlos se difuminan igual. Es muy pequeño

not what i wanted

Posted by 5403137542140726934 on Jan 30, 2015

No pigment, too oily, too shimmering

Palette Physician Formula

Posted by 5160699950526122405 on Apr 02, 2015

Franchement déçue par cette "toute petite" palette, les fards sont trop petits, on ne peut prélever de la matière sans déborder sur le fard d’à cote, la pigmentation est vraiment médiocre, c'est sur que je ne rachèterai pas.

非常不上色

Posted by NUD421 on Apr 11, 2015

非常难用的一款眼影,不管是干用还是湿用都极难上色。不知道哪来的这么多好评。只能说包装很可爱,就这样。

no pigmentation

Posted by 4662840768184412209 on Dec 14, 2012

Nice consistancy though but hardly any payoff