Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Physician's Formula, Inc., Shimmer Strips, Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner, Nude Eyes, 0.26 oz (7.5 g)

Reviews 1-star

SO disappointed!!

Posted by 4756021202177733395 on Jul 10, 2014

Would give this product a zero if i had the chance too! So deceiving i was expecting it to be way bigger then it was.... normal size even this is so small and miniature its not even funny fits in the palm of my hand! each color is so small and close to the other that its extremely hard to get one color without getting the next on your brush not to mention i had to REALLY dig my brush in there just to get any product on the brush..... that didnt work so had to really dig my finger in there and apply that way!

Awful

Posted by 5523962492122437519 on Nov 28, 2014

I was really excited to purchase this product - as well as the smokey palette. But I was disappointed. First of all, if I knew how big the palette was I would not have bought it! IT'S TINY - THE SIZE OF MY PALM. This makes it difficult and annoying to use, hold etc etc. The pigmentation is poor - the brushes cannot- CANNOT- pick up any of this product at all!! When I apply it - it is as if i didn't! The sponge brush that comes with it picks it up - but it scratches into it - goes to show just how much you have to apply to even see anything. It feels cakey - because of how much you have to apply - and it dries up on my skin, even with primer. The product looks cheap- because it is. It's extremely glittery (and it doesn't come off your hands). There is a lot of drop off. I feel like this is a palette designed for kids. I regret buying this (as well as the smokey one) and I will not recommend it to anyone and I would not buy it again.

no pigmentation

Posted by 4662840768184412209 on Dec 14, 2012

Nice consistancy though but hardly any payoff

Not good

Posted by 4740986978251646812 on Aug 27, 2013

I don't like this very bad eye shadow ,

la naked du pauvre !

Posted by 4769659216259663925 on Mar 24, 2014

le boitier est très cheap, les couleurs ne sont pas séparées et sont TRES irisées... le pinceau fourni est NUL. A offrir à une petite fille de 10-12 ans éventuellement. Sinon , il vaut mieux économiser pour acheter une vraie palette Naked.