OK but woun't buy again

Posted by Torya86 on Apr 01, 2016

It's cute but the colours doesn't make any difference on the skin. But hey! Its NUDE. It is not too small for me as I use few eyeshadow anyways. I don't like when makeup is unused and kept somewhere in pag or something, so I prefer it finishes fast. Didn't try wet application yet. I might liked it more with some matte shadows also.It is difficult to collect it on the brush and it takes an efford to put it on the lids as it's almost invisible.

Nice nude colors

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jun 02, 2015

As many have noticed, the color is completely unnoticeable without eye primer. I find I have to use a lot of product just to get any effect, unlike other more pigmented mineral eyeshadows I've used. Also didn't find the colors outstanding. Will probably never get this again and instead save my pennies for a proper eyeshadow palette like the Nude palette.

Not worth the price

Posted by 5702313702686698734 on May 12, 2015

It's a little palette, which wouldn't be bad if the shades would be pigmented. The brush which comes whit the palette is good for picking up the colors, but if you want to use a normal brush, it will be difficult. So I think tapered applicators are okay with this, but it isn't as great as you would expect based on the price.

Πολύ μαλακό μολύβι,ωραία απόδοση χρώματος.

Posted by 5684484393491841184 on Mar 05, 2015

Πολύ μαλακό μολύβι,ωραία απόδοση χρώματος.Δεν έχουν μεγάλη ένταση χρώματος.

SHINE

Posted by 5260503534291315273 on Mar 03, 2015

TOO SHINE, I WILL PREFER MATE

Love the colors, but the strips are really thin

Posted by Reviewer1546686 on Feb 25, 2015

i really like these colors, but I have to use a brush as my fingers are too big for these thin strips. If I use my finger, the colors blend together and the result is not so pretty. The wand in the box is not very soft and felt harsh on my sensitive skin. But with a thin soft brush, it's easier to use and a nice set. **First time shoppers, please check out my page for more reviews.

So faintly colours

Posted by 5105159376565411280 on Dec 05, 2014

Not bad, but not so good how I wait

Paleta de sombras Physician's formula.

Posted by 4687933878874375160 on Oct 01, 2014

Sí, el packaging es muy bonito, la paleta es tan pequeña que la puedes llevar en el neceser del bolso... pero, en mi caso, las sombras no pigmentan nada, ni con una buena prebase debajo.

is okay

Posted by 4876915503614881681 on Aug 19, 2014

i like the colours but i find it hard to get any eyeshadow on my brush...they are very smooth and buttery but hard to get product onto the eye with a brush..works well with your finger though

Nice range but slightly pigmented

Posted by 5253371856210207630 on May 04, 2014

The colors are beautiful but the pigmentation is not there. It's a pity

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »