belles couleur

Posted by Strawwy on Nov 09, 2012

Très jolie palette, les couleurs sont toutes dans les tons taupe irisés et permettent de faire de jolis maquillages naturels.

Not that good

Posted by Reviewer1057298 on Feb 11, 2015

They don't last as well as expected. Also, the colours are not that intense or creamy and are a little difficult to apply.

la naked du pauvre !

Posted by frenchsiberian on May 02, 2015

le boitier est minsucule, très cheap, les couleurs ne sont pas séparées et sont TRES irisées...Difficile de ne sélectionner qu'une seule couleur avec le pinceau qui est inutile et inefficace. A offrir à une petite fille de 10-12 ans éventuellement. Sinon , il vaut mieux économiser pour acheter une vraie palette Naked.

Naturel

Posted by 4846451139410865192 on Sep 12, 2012

Facile à appliquer, les fards sont bien pigmentés. La tenue est bonne et les couleurs magnifiques avec mes yeux verts/noisettes. J'adore !

Me ha encantado!

Posted by MonoGretel on Mar 05, 2015

Mini paleta, mini colores pero...preciosos! Buena pigmentación, con tonos muy sutiles, naturales y muy combinables. Nuevo básico que recomiendo, nada polvoriento ni se te mete en el ojo. Va como la seda en la piel, literalmente, ya que sus componentes son hidratantes,

Nice nude colors

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jun 02, 2015

As many have noticed, the color is completely unnoticeable without eye primer. I find I have to use a lot of product just to get any effect, unlike other more pigmented mineral eyeshadows I've used. Also didn't find the colors outstanding. Will probably never get this again and instead save my pennies for a proper eyeshadow palette like the Nude palette.

It's really small!

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

I got two of those for my best friend and me. They are really small and the colour payoff isn't amazing but the packaging is cute and the colours are great for everyday make-up. The small brush is pretty useless and the colours are too close to each other to get only a specific one. But they are good for the price!

Disappointing

Posted by 5155413675104080133 on Jan 12, 2014

I thought it would be bigger, i was very surprise when i saw the small palette. And the colors are not very pigmented...

Pretty package, not very pigmented

Posted by 4812385308058263210 on Aug 31, 2014

When used dry, the light shades just looks all the same, shimmery with no pigment. When used wet, pigmentation still weren't great for most of the colors unless you put quite a bit on. But at least now you can tell the difference between them.

Awful

Posted by 5523962492122437519 on Nov 28, 2014

I was really excited to purchase this product - as well as the smokey palette. But I was disappointed. First of all, if I knew how big the palette was I would not have bought it! IT'S TINY - THE SIZE OF MY PALM. This makes it difficult and annoying to use, hold etc etc. The pigmentation is poor - the brushes cannot- CANNOT- pick up any of this product at all!! When I apply it - it is as if i didn't! The sponge brush that comes with it picks it up - but it scratches into it - goes to show just how much you have to apply to even see anything. It feels cakey - because of how much you have to apply - and it dries up on my skin, even with primer. The product looks cheap- because it is. It's extremely glittery (and it doesn't come off your hands). There is a lot of drop off. I feel like this is a palette designed for kids. I regret buying this (as well as the smokey one) and I will not recommend it to anyone and I would not buy it again.