Good dupe for Bobby Brown shimmer bricks

Posted by 4801456190124866685 on Aug 28, 2014

Good dupe for Bobby Brown shimmer bricks

sunset strip Bronzer

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013

Very beautiful strong pigment colors with shimmer. I use it like eye shadows because my skin is light and i don't use bronzers, so i took it for my eyes :)

My favourite all rounder

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Sep 17, 2013

I love this product, I use it as a complete eye shadow product, and as a shimmering bronzer, beautiful and couloirs are nice in range.

Good Bronzer!

Posted by Reviewer2882997 on Sep 16, 2012

I like it.

5!

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Nov 27, 2012

I'm satisfied! Stunning color and texture. Sometimes i use it as an eye shadow if i need a bit of color and shine =)holding up well.Я довольна! Потрясающие цвета и текстура. Иногда использую как тени для если надо не много цвета и блеска.Держится хорошо.

Would buy again :)

Posted by KaitMazing on Jul 07, 2013

Lovely! You can use this as an eyeshadow, contour and blush. In fact I mainly use it as an eye-shadow but my mother likes to use it as a blush to add a bit of depth to her tanned skin tone. I use this with a primer when I use it as an eye shadow. Make sure you let your primer dry first. I really like using the second and middle shades!

good quality

Posted by GorgeousU-84 on Dec 13, 2015

Nice product. Good quality. But this product is too dark as a highlight for my skin type. for me personally it's better to be used as an eyeshadow

Good

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Aug 20, 2014

Good

Too powdery

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on Jun 27, 2013

This powder is too powdery, not very efficient and don't stay enough Time. Mise en valeur moyenne, trop poudreuse et volatile. Manque significativement de tenue. Je ne recommande pas car je ne suis pas convaincue de la qualité de cette poudre.

Decepcionante

Posted by 5014867800886843515 on Jul 06, 2015

No me gusta la textura; ni se funde ni integra con el resto del maquillaje. Es evidente y deja un efecto como de escarcha.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »