Physician's Formula, Inc., Sun Shield Liquid Makeup, SPF 15, Natural Honey, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

Really liked it, too bad no longer available

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Feb 20, 2013

A favorite sunblock foundation of mine, in a really nice color for me and very kind to skin. I bought up all I could of it and would buy more if it were still available. Unfortunately discontinued by mfgr.

good

Posted by 5579816873841669550 on Feb 26, 2014

Beautiful colors, light cover perfect price ..will order and other!!

Best sunscreen foundation.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on May 31, 2014

I love how this sunscreen foundation blends with my rather pale skin. Looking at the colour of the product in the bottle I was surprised at how natural it looks as it blended into my skin and adapted to my skintone. Inexpensive as well, compared to similar products I have bought here in Norway. Had to stock up to last me this summer.