New To iHerb?

Physician's Formula, Inc., Youthful Wear, Cosmeceutical Youth Boosting Foundation + Brush, Light, 1.0 oz (29 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great Color

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on Oct 01, 2012

I would give it five stars except the formula is very thick and hard to apply. But I love the color as it is very natural looking. Gets cakey by the end of the day.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1369690 on Aug 14, 2012

At first, I'm not used to the texture. It has a powdery feeling and takes longer to blend in evenly. I didn't use the brush. After putting on though, it has a good coverage and therefore skin looks even and flawless. I'm happy with the result :)

My go to foundation

Posted by matillyrose on Feb 02, 2014

This is the best foundation I have found in a long time. Makes my skin look perfect. Hydrating smooth finish which evens out my skin tone and minimises lines. Does not collect in my pores and lasts all day. I apply with my fingers as I find the brush too small for applying foundation. I recommend this foundation to mature ladies like myself, the shade is a perfect match for my fair skin.

I just love it

Posted by 5100648859204808030 on Aug 21, 2014

a very smooth and light texture makes skin look perfect for a long time

Love it!

Posted by 5310450529161047133 on Jan 24, 2014

Light to medium coverage, looks very natural... For me, I prefer a higher coverage..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »