it's what's I've been looking for

Posted by 4663620877176063937 on Aug 10, 2013

I love it!! I was disappointed at first when I opened the package and saw the shimmers in it. I thought it would make my face look like a disco ball for sure but when I applied it, it completely changed my mind. It makes my skin look healthy glow and younger. Yes, the youthful effect they claim works for me. Also, I confirm it's translucent. I'm NC40 and it matches my skin tone very well. If you have dry skin, this is one of the "must have" products for you.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Aug 31, 2012

Covers well, stays on for a while. HEAVILY SCENTED! This product really smells of perfume!!

Youthful Wear

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

I love this! Gives a very nice glow to my face!!

really like it its amazing in my cosmetic bag.

Posted by 4688694774530905673 on Nov 24, 2012

it is too glowy and look very nice. not too shimery and oily feeling. u should have one ^^

no me han gustado los brillos

Posted by ladivinacarolina on May 23, 2014

tiene como una purpurina que se pega a todas partes... las manos siempre llenas de purpurina... parece un buen producto así que recomiendo comprarlo en la versión sin brillos.

ดี

Posted by 5395232600637761398 on May 25, 2015

สวย

I glow alright but..

Posted by FalseUnicorn on Jun 22, 2014

considering that I have fair skin this powder gives me "sunkissed" effect while I was hoping to find an alternative for Meteorites. Not bad but I`m not amazed.

Perfect highlighter for oily skin.

Posted by 5693428412438839781 on Aug 23, 2014

Too shimmery for oily skin. So, I use it as a highlighter.

Not sure yet...

Posted by 4694854431619210084 on Nov 04, 2014

Well maybe I am using it wrong, but I am under the impression that my whole face is glowing like a discoball afterwards...

Not dry but too much shimmer

Posted by 5151204445186507009 on May 04, 2015

When I first open the package, I was quite disappointed to see the shimmers in it. I buy it becuz i read the comment and said it is not too shimmery and just a subtle glow, but it really glows too much which make my face look like a disco ball, even a small amount of powder can make u glow so much. It is not suitable to use in a humid weather in Asia. I have combinated dry skin, the texture is quite good actually, it does not make my skin dry but too shimmery to use in summer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »