July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Physician's Formula, Inc., pH Matchmaker, pH Powered Blush, Rose 7560, 0.21 oz (6 g)

Excellent lasting colour

Posted by Seialeir on Apr 18, 2012

Got this blush on a whim together with the other colour, Natural, in the series. I had expected to like Natural better since I'm a fan of nude, soft colours on my fair, light asian skin. It's a pleasant surprise that I prefer this over natural, since this blush left a nice fresh looking pink on my cheeks. Received compliments from the first day I wore it, and people thought I was naturally flushed and looked healthy. Having oily skin, it's hard for colour to stay on my face considering how often I blot and press tissues to my skin to rid it of the oily shine. This stayed extremely well and performed better than alot of my high end brand blushes. Very, very pleased with this. On a sidenote, I'm not really convinced about the PH thing though,the colour was the same the moment I swiped it on to the end of the day.

My favourite!

Posted by Allegoria on Jun 15, 2013

Very pleased with it! Very soft, very pigmented (use the fluffiest brush and the smallest amount of it), very nice bright colour. But it somehow "marries" with my skin to look very natural although bright. No smell. Many people say that it has too much shimmer - I personally don't see it on me at all! Nice packaging but too bulky to throw into your bag. So I don't see the point in building lights in it. It would be wiser to build lights into the powder :)

producto

Posted by 4910837803668201046 on Jul 27, 2013

excelente producto

una pasada

Posted by Pansinsal on Mar 05, 2014

el packagin es increible, el color es super natural y bonito! no se le puede pedir nada mas....... me encanta la marca y me encanta este producto <3

good product