Excellent lasting colour

Posted by Seialeir on Apr 18, 2012

Got this blush on a whim together with the other colour, Natural, in the series. I had expected to like Natural better since I'm a fan of nude, soft colours on my fair, light asian skin. It's a pleasant surprise that I prefer this over natural, since this blush left a nice fresh looking pink on my cheeks. Received compliments from the first day I wore it, and people thought I was naturally flushed and looked healthy. Having oily skin, it's hard for colour to stay on my face considering how often I blot and press tissues to my skin to rid it of the oily shine. This stayed extremely well and performed better than alot of my high end brand blushes. Very, very pleased with this. On a sidenote, I'm not really convinced about the PH thing though,the colour was the same the moment I swiped it on to the end of the day.

My favourite!

Posted by Allegoria on Jun 15, 2013

Very pleased with it! Very soft, very pigmented (use the fluffiest brush and the smallest amount of it), very nice bright colour. But it somehow "marries" with my skin to look very natural although bright. No smell. Many people say that it has too much shimmer - I personally don't see it on me at all! Nice packaging but too bulky to throw into your bag. So I don't see the point in building lights in it. It would be wiser to build lights into the powder :)

good product

Posted by 5734544250877076967 on Apr 09, 2014

but light is too bright

Very pigmented. The color is really hot pink in real life.

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on Oct 25, 2014

Very pigmented. The color is really hot purplish pink in real life. I have to use fingers to apply it to avoid looking like a clown. I still think it's a great blush product as it is very pigmented and stick well to the skin.

PERFECT

Posted by 5260503534291315273 on Mar 03, 2015

ME ENCANTA

producto

Posted by 4910837803668201046 on Jul 27, 2013

excelente producto

una pasada

Posted by Pansinsal on Mar 05, 2014

el packagin es increible, el color es super natural y bonito! no se le puede pedir nada mas....... me encanta la marca y me encanta este producto <3

Muy bonito para regalar

Posted by LunaGa on Dec 15, 2015

Se lo regalé a una amiga y la verdad que es muy mono. Ella me ha dicho que le gusta mucho y a su madre también y eso que tienen colores de piel muy diferentes... Creo que está bien para regalo porque la caja y las luces le dan un toque muy especial y no hay tanto problema para acertar con el tono, ya que se adapta muy bien.

Precioso

Posted by 4868233014694824772 on Dec 30, 2014

El packaging es una monada, me encanta. El producto en sí está bien, en mi caso el rosa se ajusta a mi piel bajando de intensidad el tono original. Me queda un color perfecto, en armonía con mi tono de piel.