Interesting product

Posted by 5657462549343829801 on Apr 04, 2016

I had worried about the color when ordered as it looked really sharp pink in the product photo. However, the color of the lip gloss changed to a pinky nude color which I like, and the light & mirror makes it a convenient item when going out at night. One point to note though - it leaves stain on lips that can't be wiped off by tissue and need to use makeup remover to remove the color thoroughly.

Nice

Posted by 5286848860718181769 on Mar 23, 2016

beautiful colour and very long lasting

What's not to love

Posted by oliews on Jan 14, 2016

At first use I thought it was too thick and the colour was not to my liking. But somehow, I decided to give it a try today and it turned out nicely. Still a little too thick for my tastes so I just gently blot with a tissue to tone it down. I love the light and mirror; the light especially cuz it really allows for precise application of it on your lips, dark or light places. Colour seems to also be quite lasting, as there also seems to be some stain leftover when after wearing off. No weird smell or taste to it. Gonna get the light pink one too!!!

Posted by Reviewer2328789 on Dec 12, 2015

Love it!!

Long-lasting hour

Posted by Reviewer2506709 on Mar 30, 2015

I put on this gloss before leaving work and the colour still stay on in the afternoon even I have lots of sips of my drinks and I have my lunch. Depends on what occasion you are at, it's good for attending a long event. It's better than you can't use water to wipe it off and until you are back home and wash with cleansing oil.

very interesting item

Posted by 5336092392306470384 on Dec 29, 2014

it is very useful in anywhere and dark side especially

Physicans formula ph lip gloss pink

Posted by 5190179742990265868 on Nov 24, 2014

This is the most pigmented lip gloss that I have ever used. Thumbs up fantastic. I have purchased another 2 more recently.

Great product and delivery!

Posted by mariasait on Jul 01, 2014

I can't stress enough how practical the packaging is! Mirror and light on a lip-gloss? GENIUS IDEA! In fact that was the main reason for buying this lip-gloss. Now, as far as the product itself goes, after having read countless reviews that support the opposite, I have to admit that the colour DOES adjust one the lips once you put it on. At least on my lips, it turns from transparent-light-pink to transparent-deep pink/fuchsia. It also leaves a stain effect on the lips after all the gloss is gone, which I personally liked more than the glossy effect. Therefore, I'm happily surprised with this product! Also, it came in 14 days after my order was placed. The only thing I didn't like is that the company doesn't have more shades of this amazing product!

Diana

Posted by 5223684716125512086 on Jun 26, 2014

Cute brush painting, color is not suitable for me, too bright. Will choose another shade

Physician's Formula, Inc., pH Matchmaker, pH Powered Lip Gloss, Pink 7599, 0.13 oz (3.9 g)

Posted by 5563406660287898836 on May 27, 2014

Great lip gloss, stays on lips for hours, moisturizing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »