Cool!

Posted by innainna on Jan 24, 2013

It's really perfect thing for your lips! But I'd like to use some other (warmer) colors! On their website I found two more colors. Dear IHERB! PLEASE PLEASE SELL THEM TOO!!! :)

very pink

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Jun 14, 2012

it is too bright, my lips is very-very rose!!!Package is very good, but color is mot good.

Parfait

Posted by biotytips on Aug 29, 2013

Ca ne colle pas, jolie couleur, ca tient super bien, vraiment les gloss de cette marque sont une tueries! !!!!!

perfect lip gloss

Posted by Reviewer1907086 on Jun 19, 2012

very nice color! bright, really pink, fuchsia! nice packaging, conveniently in the dark, looks after lips, it is ideal for summer

Incredible staying power

Posted by 4917119815968682373 on Aug 30, 2013

This is now my go to lip gloss. I love the way it matches my skin tone. The in built light is a real bonus. Would make a great gift.

Nice lipgloss

Posted by 5575419345927979333 on Nov 06, 2013

It changes it's color when you apply it on, really nice. Ilike it a lot!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2607217 on Jan 25, 2014

Love the fact that this lip gloss is like a stain/tint.

Physician's Formula, Inc., pH Matchmaker, pH Powered Lip Gloss, Pink 7599, 0.13 oz (3.9 g)

Posted by 5563406660287898836 on May 27, 2014

Great lip gloss, stays on lips for hours, moisturizing.

Great product and delivery!

Posted by mariasait on Jul 01, 2014

I can't stress enough how practical the packaging is! Mirror and light on a lip-gloss? GENIUS IDEA! In fact that was the main reason for buying this lip-gloss. Now, as far as the product itself goes, after having read countless reviews that support the opposite, I have to admit that the colour DOES adjust one the lips once you put it on. At least on my lips, it turns from transparent-light-pink to transparent-deep pink/fuchsia. It also leaves a stain effect on the lips after all the gloss is gone, which I personally liked more than the glossy effect. Therefore, I'm happily surprised with this product! Also, it came in 14 days after my order was placed. The only thing I didn't like is that the company doesn't have more shades of this amazing product!

Physicans formula ph lip gloss pink

Posted by 5190179742990265868 on Nov 24, 2014

This is the most pigmented lip gloss that I have ever used. Thumbs up fantastic. I have purchased another 2 more recently.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »