Makes a difference....

Posted by Reviewer2786288 on Apr 18, 2011

I've been taking these wheat grass tablets for a little over two months now and I've noticed that my skin looks clear and healthy and that my energy levels have improved.

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on May 29, 2008

This is my second bottle I am very satisfied with this product because it makes me feel much more alert and in a good mood all day long.

energy to spare!

Posted by Reviewer1046426 on Mar 29, 2010

A bit coarse for swallowing,but the size and shape of an average aspirin. No side effects,just a crazy spurt of energy that lasts for a while.This seems to be a great way to get that greens energy alot of us crave. Fresh wheat grass juice is just awesome,I actually love the taste,but Pines has a energy punch packed into a few tabs and now my wife and I both use them as a sure fire way to rev up the bod.Your liver will love you!Go to Pines site,they grow and package their own product onsite,, from organic soils in Kansas,USA

GREAT PRODUCT - HIGHLY RECOMMEND WHEAT GRASS

Posted by Reviewer2377594 on Mar 20, 2009

IT WORKED FOR ME

Marvellous رائع رائع

Posted by 4949672736977471756 on Oct 10, 2016

Excellent site..excellent service..marvellous prices..i found what i didn't find any where...Thanks a lot

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1539578 on Feb 10, 2012

Quick shipping!

Fresh

Posted by 5373667122282255668 on Jun 22, 2014

Quite good!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2559482 on Nov 08, 2010

Pines Wheat Grass lives up to its good name. Iam absolutely satisfied with this product.

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Apr 15, 2011

1st time trying this, I like the quality and pricing at IHERB, and this did not disappoint in both. Thanks IHERB for great service/shipping and price for us in Canada..