Pioneer Nutritional Formulas, Calcium Magnesium, 120 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Excellent Cal Mag product

Posted by NBPT100 From Massachusetts on Apr 16, 2013

I have been using this product from Pioneer for over 5 years. I like the fact that they use a form of calcium from Grass fed bovine bone and include trace minerals from a seaweed source. They also include a small amount of vitamin D3 (not much) which research has shown is a more desirable form than D2. The magnesium is needed to absorb the calcium. Boron is an important trace mineral needed to prevent bone demineralization (osteoporosis). It is typically found in root vegetables but with aggressive farming techniques I am not confidant I will always get enough. Although it is a tablet, it does dissolve well. I have tested it in vinegar. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page and read more of my reviews. Just click on my handle name above to get there. Peace and good health.

Works well for me!

Posted by 5056863545075759726 on Jan 28, 2014

This product is easily absorbed with no side effects. Really helps ease my restless legs.

Pioneer Calcium-Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1138812 From Oregon on Feb 13, 2012

This product is the only calcium productt I use and is very reasonably priced at iHerb.