Pioneer Nutritional Formulas, Digestive Enzymes & Herbs, 60 Veggie Caps

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

changed my life

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

all my life I suffered from poor digestion and frequent heartburn. Using broad-spectrum digestive enzymes, such as this product, has made a HUGE difference in my life. One before each meal and I no longer feel sluggish for hours. Moreover, I can't remember the last time I had heartburn! These capsules are small and easy to take. Swallow one just before beginning the meal with a small amount of water. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great

Posted by 5536716428829323291 on Aug 07, 2013

Best digestive enzyme yet. Pleasant taste when capsules open, works really well.