Best Product Ever Tried

Posted by Reviewer2936190 on Apr 04, 2008

It's called the Happiness plant, and it's true. It worked wonders the very first day I tried it. All worries went away, and I felt as if I already got all I wanted. I would recommend it to anyone who tried everything and lost hope. No side effects, only elevated mood and well-being.

Works Great! Taste...not so great.

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Oct 15, 2009

This works really well for anxiety and highly stressful situations. Calms you right down. You get used to the taste eventually.

Magic Potion

Posted by Reviewer1676459 on Jun 23, 2011

my husband has had mild depression and mild mania and a fierce disposition forever. Neither of us wanted on him on meds because of the horrible side effects. This stuff is amazing and it really works. He is more mellow and sleeps better and is a heck of a lot more fun to be married to. BUT I think it tempers ALL passion. Sigh. Well, I guess there are trade offs and he is much nicer to live with.

Calm

Posted by Reviewer1575695 on Oct 11, 2007

I have been using this along with St. John's Wort, have been very mellow, relaxed.

Works wonders!!!

Posted by Reviewer1452512 on Mar 21, 2008

I combine this with other calming herbs, and it works wonders for those under absurb amounts of stress. It relaxes you without leaving you groggy. You'll be fully alert and functional, but definitely a cool customer!!!

Works good but subtle

Posted by Reviewer1223042 on Oct 06, 2009

I found this good for both mood and anxiety. Best thing ive tried actually. Free of side effects, fast acting, just a bit brighter and more relaxed.

Works Great but Taste Really Bad

Posted by Reviewer2776038 on Nov 28, 2008

Taste terrible but works great for people who are serotonin deficienct

Relax and restful sleep

Posted by Reviewer2044761 on Apr 22, 2011

This is a product that allows me to relax and have a beautiful night's sleep for 5 to 6 hours. It relaxes my nerves and very active mind. Thank you

Definitely calms you

Posted by 5141177586047129799 on Jul 10, 2013

However, since the ingredient list notes 50% grain alcohol content, i'm thinking that this may just be the equivalent of taking a shot....