powerful

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jul 26, 2012

This is an amazing herb.. I have had to forego the stated <2 tablet a day / ten day> suggested usage as I am using this to manage my autoimmune as a natural alternative to prescription drugs. I have found that taking one or two of these a day left me in a lot of pain from what i believe is a herx reaction, so I have experimented with dosage and found taking just a third of tablet a day every day was best for me.. I was also encouraged on reading about a controlled study on RA patients who found Andrographis a good alternative to prescription drugs and without the side effects. Update: After three weeks of taking small doses of Andrographis I am now on a regular one to two tablets a day, absolutely essential supplement for me.

Definitely Strong Against Lyme Spectrum Organisms

Posted by Reviewer1931578 on Oct 07, 2009

Recommended as the primary antimicrobial in Buhner's Lyme book, this herb is powerful. While the suggestion is to take 1 to 3 three times per day, I only took 1 per day and had such strong Herx reactions I had to stop. I will return but will have to do lower doses or a pulsing strategy. This stuff kills organisms no doubt about it. My Herx's are easy to spot...sore right shoulder, sore right hip, cramped calves, headache, severe weakness, depression, tinnitus...obviously a nervous system involvement. Andrographis gave me the same Herx as some powerful antibiotics, except maybe even stronger than ABX.

NEVER have a cold again!

Posted by Reviewer1645006 on Mar 24, 2007

I first saw mention of andrographis in an article debunking echinacea/goldenseal as an immune system booster. I read a few more articles and, since I was able to find the product for such a low price at iherb, I decided to give it a try. I've been using it for two winters now, and have not had a cold. And I teach school, am over 50, and smoke!

► Full Spectrum Benefits With 10% of Andrographolides ! Highly Recommend This High Quality Product !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Dec 15, 2013

Andrographis is a herb derived from Traditional Chinese Medicine, mainly used as a traditional remedy for the common cold. There is surprisingly little evidence for the herb, but as far as I know, Andrographis has been used in many traditional medicines and the famous Kan Jang Capsule (SHA-10) which made by Swiss Herbal Institute. There are some anti-cancer and anti-proliferative properties with this herb as well. Overall, I experienced a lot of great benefits by taking Andrographis for a wide variety of purposes notely it is seen as effective for acute usage to alleviate symptoms of the common cold or flu. This product by Planetary Herbals, on a reasonable price by iHerb, offers a Full Spectrum benefits with 10% of Andrographolides which is very important; otherwise the effects could be unreliable. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product with no hesitation. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Andrographis herbal tablets

Posted by 5390490197943225606 on Jul 24, 2014

This product has totally changed my life. I had been struggling with stomache cramps and extreme gas since October last year when my husband and I fell I'll with stomachs parasites. I went on a course of antibiotics twice to rid myself of the parasite but I was left with the for mentioned symptoms. Since taking andrographis I am cramp free and almost gas free. My adult son was also struggling with constipation regularly and I gave him enough tablets for a week and he has also had excellent results

Works like a charm.

Posted by 5325737246131737254 on Feb 20, 2014

This cleared a nasty cold that my wife thought was the flu easily and rapidly. One tablet with breakfast and another with dinner. Felt results immediately. Continued dosage for 10 days. Felt great ever since. This should be in everyone's medicine cabinet.

Planetary Herbals Andrographis for Lyme Disease

Posted by Reviewer1852611 on Apr 23, 2010

I've been using this product for several years as part of my treatment for chronic lyme disease. I took antibiotics (with lots of herbals) for about 3 years, which helped enormously. Now I take this andrographis daily, recommended by Stephen Buhner in "Healing Lyme", to keep the lyme disease under control. It helps a lot!

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1197949 on Dec 18, 2007

At the first sign of a cold - just a tickle in my throat - I take two of these tablets, one morning and one in the evening and almost ALL the time, it keeps me from getting a cold! My whole family swears by it.

Planetary Herbals, Andrographis, 400 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2294113 on Dec 04, 2008

This is exactly what I needed to help me recover from a bad case of the flu. I had read that Andrographis is effective in treating respiratory ailments, and it sure did make a big difference! I was delighted to learn that in East and South Asia, it as been used for millennia in a wide variety of applications. iHerb's customer service and shipping were flawless. I'll be back!

Seems to be helpful

Posted by Reviewer2836834 on Apr 21, 2008

I started out taking one pill twice per day when my father caught a bad cold. A few days later as his cold got worse, I started to get a dry stuffy nose, and I ramped up my dose of andrographis to 3 and 4 pills twice daily, and it seems to have eliminated the symptoms and prevented the cold from progressing further. All in all my symptoms were very mild for a couple of days. Three days later I have no sign of a cold at all, when normally when I get a cold it lasts for a couple of weeks and tends to be very severe. I would recommend this product if you want to prevent catching a cold, stop it from getting worse, and to speed up recovery time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »