Gave me a splitting headache

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Nov 16, 2013

Every time I took this, I got a bad bad headache. Tried to take several times My husband is taking is and liking it.

libido

Posted by Reviewer2549292 on Nov 29, 2007

I've been taking this herb every other week at 500mg/day and notice increased sexual energy, stronger erections and orgasms. Pretty potent stuff. My accupuncturist suggested that this herb is very "yang" (hot) and that cooling "yin" herbs may be needed to balance (such as schizandra). ps. I also like knowing that the deers don't seem to be hurt in the antler trimming process.

Increases stamina for work outs, excellent for knees

Posted by Reviewer1718575 on Mar 16, 2011

I've been using product for years and have no complaints. It gives me increased stamina for my hard work outs and the added benefit of being a anti-inflammatory. I feel the differenc on my knees and other joints.

Energy and ability to focus in a profound manner and fashion.

Posted by Reviewer1888898 on Dec 30, 2011

This product will give you vast amounts of energy and the ability to focus. You have to utilize the product for a period of approximately two weeks before it reaches the point of saturation. Then you can reap the results.

Miraculous

Posted by Reviewer3312383 on Dec 31, 2006

Using glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for many years - this is far better - only form that actually works. Soreness in joints from old injuries dissapeared for first time w/in 1 day. Ideal joint support for running & bodybuilding.

Powerful

Posted by MikeMember on Apr 05, 2016

For me (at 62), this is one of those rare supplements that has obvious and quantifiable effects. Most noticeably, I require less sleep, while having more stamina and mental clarity.

very nice sir!!

Posted by 4846788916085428129 on Apr 17, 2016

i have been suffered awful disease and my body is weaker than before , but once eat this product. my body is not tired like before, and my knee pain is notably decreased,thus this is very good product. i surprised this product and i recommanded this product for my mother, 1 day later my mother say i'am not tired and my body is hot! this is effective. i recommed it is very effective product,and it is helpful mother,,father,, hard workers,, umm my concentration is higher than before, i eat this product (2~3number) every day however,, most important is exercising. and it is helful your life. do you understand? from korea.

I believe it works

Posted by 5518062310457587650 on Mar 28, 2014

I believe it has a positive influence on the body. I can't quantify just how much however. I did order some more and will up the dosage. No side effects to report other than vivid dreams and sometimes nightmares.

Not as good as I thought.

Posted by Reviewer2344447 on Apr 08, 2008

I ordered this product because of the rave reviews it received. I think I may do something but frankly I'm just not "feeling the love". Maybe if I took more but that would make it too expensive.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Jan 24, 2010

high expectations on this, did'nt live upto them, but did help somewhat.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »