libido

Posted by Reviewer2549292 on Nov 29, 2007

I've been taking this herb every other week at 500mg/day and notice increased sexual energy, stronger erections and orgasms. Pretty potent stuff. My accupuncturist suggested that this herb is very "yang" (hot) and that cooling "yin" herbs may be needed to balance (such as schizandra). ps. I also like knowing that the deers don't seem to be hurt in the antler trimming process.

Miraculous

Posted by Reviewer3312383 on Dec 31, 2006

Using glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for many years - this is far better - only form that actually works. Soreness in joints from old injuries dissapeared for first time w/in 1 day. Ideal joint support for running & bodybuilding.

Gave me a splitting headache

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Nov 16, 2013

Every time I took this, I got a bad bad headache. Tried to take several times My husband is taking is and liking it.

Increases stamina for work outs, excellent for knees

Posted by Reviewer1718575 on Mar 16, 2011

I've been using product for years and have no complaints. It gives me increased stamina for my hard work outs and the added benefit of being a anti-inflammatory. I feel the differenc on my knees and other joints.

Energy and ability to focus in a profound manner and fashion.

Posted by Reviewer1888898 on Dec 30, 2011

This product will give you vast amounts of energy and the ability to focus. You have to utilize the product for a period of approximately two weeks before it reaches the point of saturation. Then you can reap the results.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Jan 24, 2010

high expectations on this, did'nt live upto them, but did help somewhat.

Not as good as I thought.

Posted by Reviewer2344447 on Apr 08, 2008

I ordered this product because of the rave reviews it received. I think I may do something but frankly I'm just not "feeling the love". Maybe if I took more but that would make it too expensive.

relive with my arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2027302 on Jun 02, 2008

I just started to take this product, but I think I already have slight relive with my arthritis.

Antler Velvet

Posted by Reviewer2023994 on Oct 11, 2007

Wonderful! Effective.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Nov 15, 2007

Used for knee pains and mobility was much improved.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »