Planetary Herbals, Antler Velvet, 250 mg, 60 Tablets

libido

Posted by Reviewer2549292 From California on Nov 29, 2007

I've been taking this herb every other week at 500mg/day and notice increased sexual energy, stronger erections and orgasms. Pretty potent stuff. My accupuncturist suggested that this herb is very "yang" (hot) and that cooling "yin" herbs may be needed to balance (such as schizandra). ps. I also like knowing that the deers don't seem to be hurt in the antler trimming process.

Miraculous

Posted by Reviewer3312383 From New Jersey on Dec 31, 2006

Using glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for many years - this is far better - only form that actually works. Soreness in joints from old injuries dissapeared for first time w/in 1 day. Ideal joint support for running & bodybuilding.

Gave me a splitting headache

Posted by Reviewer3033976 From Korea, Republic of on Nov 16, 2013

Every time I took this, I got a bad bad headache. Tried to take several times My husband is taking is and liking it.

Not as good as I thought.

Posted by Reviewer2344447 From New York on Apr 08, 2008

I ordered this product because of the rave reviews it received. I think I may do something but frankly I'm just not "feeling the love". Maybe if I took more but that would make it too expensive.

relive with my arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2027302 From New York on Jun 02, 2008

I just started to take this product, but I think I already have slight relive with my arthritis.