Taste great.

Posted by Reviewer2819900 on Sep 28, 2009

The kids and I have been using this for about a week now and I love the way it taste. Has a bitter sweet orange flavor. I drink mine with water and the kids take theirs with a little juice. I hope it keeps my kids in school this year.

Astragalus Jade Screen....

Posted by Reviewer2080417 on Jan 22, 2008

Excellent for adding to tea for immune support against cold and flu.

amazing and cheap too !!!

Posted by Reviewer1956757 on Feb 13, 2011

LOVE this.....have my 9 year old using it and she loves the orangy taste as do i. GREAT price as well.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2356097 on Dec 28, 2011

Very effective, has helped build my family's immune system.. a must during the winter months and cold season.

good taste, I think it helps

Posted by Reviewer2820467 on Apr 18, 2012

I use this along with another herbal anti-viral, and I haven't gotten sick since using it (knock on wood)

amazing

Posted by 5672182923683416995 on Jan 31, 2013

i only bought this because it was on sale. my son and i have fended off any illnesses over starting a new school and all winter! i will make it a staple from now on. tastes great, even my autistic son will take it

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2048586 on Apr 23, 2008

very satisfied

good form of jade screen

Posted by Reviewer2031635 on Dec 02, 2010

We'll see how my immune system holds up this season. I buy some Chinese patent medicine, but only formulas to take briefly out of concern for possible contamination. I was glad to find a form of jade screen I could take for a few weeks. But it is kind of sweet and I'd prefer it in alcohol rather than glycerin.