Planetary Herbals, Ayurvedics, Bacopa Extract, 225 mg, 240 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Less foggy brain!

Posted by Reviewer3326999 on Mar 03, 2012

Heard of this product on a tv program and did some research which was not totally conclusive BUT I thought I would give it a try. My physician would like me to start antidepressants for SAD but I continue to resist, using other alternatives like exercise, etc. As I am now close to 65, and work part time as an RN, evening shift, I find it a little more difficult to keep organized and a clear head with so much distraction going on around me. This is compounded with fatigue as the day wears on. Since I have been taking the Bacopa, approximately 2 weeks and only one tablet a day, I feel improved brain clarity and ability to maintain a constant activity level without feeling drained. This also helps in the way of lessening symptoms of SAD therefore I will plan on taking Bacopa December into March. I feel this is a better alternative to prescription drugs but I will obviously continue to receive annual medical follow up and care.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2446359 on Jan 27, 2012

helps concentrate

Bacopa not only for memory.

Posted by Reviewer1360496 on Apr 12, 2014

This is a really nice herb, I take 3 or 4 tablets 1 hour before bedtime, and i sleep very good on it with lucid dreaming. The next day ill notice a nice SHEN effect as with holy basil or reishi mushroom (very calming,focusing).