Less foggy brain!

Posted by Reviewer3326999 on Mar 03, 2012

Heard of this product on a tv program and did some research which was not totally conclusive BUT I thought I would give it a try. My physician would like me to start antidepressants for SAD but I continue to resist, using other alternatives like exercise, etc. As I am now close to 65, and work part time as an RN, evening shift, I find it a little more difficult to keep organized and a clear head with so much distraction going on around me. This is compounded with fatigue as the day wears on. Since I have been taking the Bacopa, approximately 2 weeks and only one tablet a day, I feel improved brain clarity and ability to maintain a constant activity level without feeling drained. This also helps in the way of lessening symptoms of SAD therefore I will plan on taking Bacopa December into March. I feel this is a better alternative to prescription drugs but I will obviously continue to receive annual medical follow up and care.

Bacopa not only for memory.

Posted by Reviewer1360496 on Apr 12, 2014

This is a really nice herb, I take 3 or 4 tablets 1 hour before bedtime, and i sleep very good on it with lucid dreaming. The next day ill notice a nice SHEN effect as with holy basil or reishi mushroom (very calming,focusing).

ok