Works

Posted by Reviewer3211564 on May 13, 2010

I took these to help my digestion move better, and it works. Come to think of it, I have had some phlegm in my throat and nose that seem to have disappeared, but my original intention for using it was to help balance a kapha imbalance.

Good Stuff

Posted by username161 on Mar 02, 2011

Took it more for an intestinal cleanse than to cure sinus issues, but found it worked to quell thet hayfever a bit too. Quite spicy tablets, so need to take with a flavoured beverage chaser or plenty of water or I found they burned a little (not painful, just noticable!). Very good brand. Prefer to others. Good service as usual!

Ayurveda!

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on Nov 14, 2011

This is good old ayur formula. Strong spices, creates heat. Kills candida, increases digestion. Those are my experiences anyway. Has a whole range of application.

this is a life guard

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Apr 01, 2015

organic natural Sinus Tablets product full of the real power of nature . it given my lungs more than i need . all my family and many friends like it. i think this is no.1 natural allergy, cold and sinus on earth . sure i will order many more

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1012523 on May 28, 2014

Have used this product for a few years now.. It creates heat in the body drying up phlem & also puts heat in the stomach..A definite whenever l feel a cold coming ...Highly recommend if you have slow digestion as well...

doesnt work.

Posted by Reviewer2945577 on Jun 01, 2010

this didnt work at all.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2362760 on Jul 25, 2010

Great product. Thank you!

Good product!

Posted by 4846469111561526420 on Apr 12, 2015

Very good

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2242023 on Sep 11, 2010

Not sure yet if I love it or not, but I am into the first days so more time and I will be able to decide!