Smooth Sailing

Posted by 5382648119729321421 on Nov 19, 2015

Excellent product with no harsh experience. First morning was the hardest. Once your body is adjusted to it; it works just like promised. Smooth sailing. After struggling with constipation for 10 years, I am so glad my sister showed me an article about this product.

second bottle didn't work at all

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 28, 2015

I loved my first bottle but the second one must have been a bad batch- it didn't work at all!

Amazing find!

Posted by 4955039958974805033 on May 14, 2015

I am a type one diabetic and have gastroparesis. This product has helped me tremendously! I am so happy to be able to go a more natural route than having to take yet another prescription. If you haven't tried it I strongly recommend that you do. I am also an RN and don't recommend products lightly.

Love Planetary Herbals

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Mar 25, 2015

Love Triphala from Planetary Herbals, but I must admit, I am not sure to get the difference between the gold and regular version. If anyone can enlighten me, it would be much appreciated :-)

Planetary Herbals, Ayurvedics, Triphala Gold, 1,000 mg, 120 Tablets

Posted by 4616780389842408527 on Feb 11, 2015

Very good quality and price!

Good

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Dec 29, 2014

these work better than the powder form maybe they break down further in your intestines

Working with Triphala

Posted by 5215409333523898094 on Oct 15, 2014

I am learning how my body works with health and this product was suggested to me. I am seeing some results, but I am also taking 2x as much as directed. This has caused me no harm, and I feel it is working better for me this way. Do not take more, unless directed. Thank you, Much gratitude for a quality product.

digestive

Posted by 4747964992110273449 on Oct 14, 2014

Good for digestive problem, it works.

It works , although I'm 49

Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Oct 10, 2014

Never used ayurvedic products before. Definitely works for digestive system. I try 1 + 1 morning/evening take. Now I just take 2 pills at 19:00. Very happy with following changes: - Regular stool in mornings; - positive mood and clear mind all day; - a lot of energy to do things; - better skin and hairs (although i also taking collagen 1&3 + lecithin for blood/liver cleaning)

Leste om disse i en annonse

Posted by lillanne on Oct 10, 2014

Leste om denne i en norsk annonse og fant den på iherb mye billigere - skulle hjelpe for rensing av tarm og opptak av næringsstoffer -