Triphala Review

Posted by Reviewer2260854 on May 09, 2010

My doctor for the last twenty-five years, who has what I would describe as a conservative medical practice, has a keen interest in Ayurvedic Medicine. In the past I have tried many homeopathic remedies and found them to be useless and never once resulted in whatever "as advertised" remedy. My doctor who I consider a friend, so believed in the positive results of Triphala that he gave me a free bottle. I skeptically took them morning and night. After hitting the internet hard on Triphala, the list of possible positive advantages of Triphala is a mile long which increased my skepticism. It appeared that at the top of the list of good results was removing toxins from the digestive tract and aiding in digestion and better food absorption. Now the set up. I am a chronic migraine sufferer getting a migraine every single day for thirty years, living on Imitrex and Fioricet on a daily basis. After three weeks my migraines began disappearing, acid reflux disappeared, ate less, bowel became regular, skin looked more healthy, more energy, etc. And even with this amazing results, I remain skeptical because it is just hard to believe one little thing like Triphala could be responsible for such positive results. So, as suggested I stopped taking it for two weeks after taking it for three months. After the first week off of Triphala, all the old crap started to come back, migraines, indigestion and so on. Went back on it after two and a half weeks off, and all of the good results have returned. I have literally begged a few friends to start and they are all reporting benefits. So there you go. I should also say that my doctor now takes it and he told me there was not one known side effect. Rich

Good for digestive issues

Posted by LouLou on Nov 24, 2012

I have been pleasantly surprised at the subtle but effective nature of these ayurvedic products. They seem very natural without all those coatings and this one is effective for soothing the digestive system. I have also started taking ashwagandha in the same brand which I really like too.

High quality and highly effective

Posted by Reviewer3004923 on Feb 04, 2011

Very gentle - really acts to regulate rather than as a laxative

LOVE IT!!

Posted by username161 on Mar 02, 2011

Really good daily tonic, it has helped to bring me right after years of trouble with constipation. Won't be without it now. Good brand.

great product, great price

Posted by Reviewer1437658 on Sep 04, 2010

Triphala works for detoxing, and this is a great brand and competitive price.

Cleanser and Tonifier

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This triphala works well for me. It totally helps get digestion in order and reduces belly bulge. I choose to use the Triphala Gold version because it's fruits are of high quality and sustainably wildcrafted. When the Gold version isn't available, I use Planetary Herbals regular version. I also like Organic India brand triphala.

good product-good price-fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer2378335 on Aug 16, 2010

I've used Triphala for years and have found the "Gold" to be better. Use less (one tablet instead of two) for the same effect.

my second order

Posted by Reviewer1762466 on Dec 28, 2010

very effective for a strong immune system

triphala gold

Posted by Reviewer2056784 on Mar 27, 2010

I have been using Triphala 4 many years and loved it. The Triphala gold is even better, which I didn't think could be true. I always order from IHerb, because other sites do not have this product, and I will not risk trying something else. This and the regular Triphala are amazing products. You can be sure you system is healthy with no side affects at all.

OUTSTANDING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2236464 on Mar 20, 2010

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODCUT FOR YEARS AND I WILL NOT BE WITHOUT IT. IT IT SO EFFECTIVE, YET GENTLE FOR ALL TYPES OF ELIMINATION PROBLEMS. IT FIXES THE INTESINES AND COLON.