Amazing find!

Posted by 4955039958974805033 on May 14, 2015

I am a type one diabetic and have gastroparesis. This product has helped me tremendously! I am so happy to be able to go a more natural route than having to take yet another prescription. If you haven't tried it I strongly recommend that you do. I am also an RN and don't recommend products lightly.

Smooth Sailing

Posted by 5382648119729321421 on Nov 19, 2015

Excellent product with no harsh experience. First morning was the hardest. Once your body is adjusted to it; it works just like promised. Smooth sailing. After struggling with constipation for 10 years, I am so glad my sister showed me an article about this product.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Oct 29, 2012

I get a really clean movement with these. I have used Dr.Schulze powerful intestinal formula which is great but this seems to be almost as effective but much more subtle and would be much easier to take regularly.

OUTSTANDING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2236464 on Mar 20, 2010

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODCUT FOR YEARS AND I WILL NOT BE WITHOUT IT. IT IT SO EFFECTIVE, YET GENTLE FOR ALL TYPES OF ELIMINATION PROBLEMS. IT FIXES THE INTESINES AND COLON.

Better than the other Triphala

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Jan 06, 2011

The tablets are smaller than the other Planetary Herbals Triphala, and I only need to take 2 of this to get the same results I got when I took 3 of the other Triphala. More value for money despite the smaller quantity!

high quality

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 06, 2010

The tablets smell extremely fresh, and I can feel a difference when I take these versus another brand.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Jul 12, 2011

This helps keep my intestines in order. I have IBS and not much works but this product really helps.

Love this one!

Posted by Reviewer1107326 on Oct 05, 2011

I love love love this one! Ive suffered from constipation for all my life, i take this one at night and it makes me completely regular without any side effects at all. I love it and dont want to ever run out of it!

Mild but effective

Posted by Reviewer3215058 on Aug 03, 2010

I use daily along with Enzymatic Pearls and regularity is the result.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Feb 20, 2011

Triphala Gold is superior than other brands and regular triphala. You will only need half the amount of this if you have been using regular triphala.