awesome

Posted by 4661817672335053349 on Oct 08, 2013

love this

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2013

used triphala for years. this one's organic and does not contain sodium, unlike the regular triphala from same company.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Jul 25, 2013

After learning about Triphala and Amla from NutritionFacts.org, I decided to try this product and love it. I split each capsule in 2 and take 1/2 with breakfast and 1/2 with dinner.

Cleanser and Tonifier

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This triphala works well for me. It totally helps get digestion in order and reduces belly bulge. I choose to use the Triphala Gold version because it's fruits are of high quality and sustainably wildcrafted. When the Gold version isn't available, I use Planetary Herbals regular version. I also like Organic India brand triphala.

Good for digestive issues

Posted by LouLou on Nov 24, 2012

I have been pleasantly surprised at the subtle but effective nature of these ayurvedic products. They seem very natural without all those coatings and this one is effective for soothing the digestive system. I have also started taking ashwagandha in the same brand which I really like too.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Oct 29, 2012

I get a really clean movement with these. I have used Dr.Schulze powerful intestinal formula which is great but this seems to be almost as effective but much more subtle and would be much easier to take regularly.

great product ~!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3007488 on Aug 30, 2012

I love iHerb products !! and the shipping time to Australia is absolutely fantastic !!! I do notice a difference when I take this.

Natural colon cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I occasionally take these for an extra mild colon cleanse.

Triphala

Posted by Reviewer2310933 on Nov 14, 2011

Fantastic product, I have been using it for a year now and will not go without it. It keeps me regular and I don't have any more discomfort like I used to, most happy !!

Triphala for Irritable Bowel and constipation

Posted by Reviewer2014749 on Oct 19, 2011

I have been using this product for many years, both for Irritable Bowel and Constipation. It never gives me any cramping - just makes my GI Tract work more normally.