Better than the other Triphala

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Jan 06, 2011

The tablets are smaller than the other Planetary Herbals Triphala, and I only need to take 2 of this to get the same results I got when I took 3 of the other Triphala. More value for money despite the smaller quantity!

high quality

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 06, 2010

The tablets smell extremely fresh, and I can feel a difference when I take these versus another brand.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2193770 on Oct 29, 2012

I get a really clean movement with these. I have used Dr.Schulze powerful intestinal formula which is great but this seems to be almost as effective but much more subtle and would be much easier to take regularly.

Amazing find!

Posted by 4955039958974805033 on May 14, 2015

I am a type one diabetic and have gastroparesis. This product has helped me tremendously! I am so happy to be able to go a more natural route than having to take yet another prescription. If you haven't tried it I strongly recommend that you do. I am also an RN and don't recommend products lightly.

Love Planetary Herbals

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Mar 25, 2015

Love Triphala from Planetary Herbals, but I must admit, I am not sure to get the difference between the gold and regular version. If anyone can enlighten me, it would be much appreciated :-)

Mild but effective

Posted by Reviewer3215058 on Aug 03, 2010

I use daily along with Enzymatic Pearls and regularity is the result.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1359110 on Feb 20, 2011

Triphala Gold is superior than other brands and regular triphala. You will only need half the amount of this if you have been using regular triphala.

Better Choice

Posted by Reviewer2995983 on Feb 10, 2010

This product seems to be better than regular triphala I have used before. It is proven effective on several bodily systems like digestion. I use it for overall well-being and I can advise it for people who wants a proper metabolism.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Jul 12, 2011

This helps keep my intestines in order. I have IBS and not much works but this product really helps.

Love this one!

Posted by Reviewer1107326 on Oct 05, 2011

I love love love this one! Ive suffered from constipation for all my life, i take this one at night and it makes me completely regular without any side effects at all. I love it and dont want to ever run out of it!