John Medeiros from Toronto Canada

Posted by Reviewer2931005 on Apr 07, 2008

I purchased this Item for memory problems that I'am experiencing. It has been about a month's time since I started taking BACOPA, and at first nothing seemed to be happening to my mind. Now I can remember almost everything back to when I started bacopa, including places,peoples faces,and dreams. This is positive sign for me, being that I'am 54 years young. There is one small side affect with this, now this may only be very isolated case. I feel a very low type of sedatation, nothing that can affect daytime activites. The other good side affect is that it is controlling my anger problems associated with getting off of Paxil an antidepression medication.

good but...

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

I was taking this product and I had good results taking it 2 x a day with no side effects but have now swapped to Himalaya's version and find it more effective and better value.

I didn't notice it's effects.. until

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Oct 13, 2014

until I stopped using them. I noticed that my memory, and especially my fact and word-retrieving abilities were superior while I took this herb. Pretty fascinating stuff.

Bacopa Extract

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Aug 28, 2009

I take this for memory and focus. This helps along with Brain speed. I will continue

Quite good

Posted by 5571989446642641483 on Feb 23, 2013

While this one specific brand does what its supposed to, i had tried other brands before and had more success (stronger/more persistent effects) if i take the amount they prescribe on the bottle, i can feel absolutely nothing, i take about double the reccomended dose. Still, for good value for the money.

Think this helps

Posted by Reviewer1303669 on Sep 26, 2013

Dr Oz mentioned this and I truly thinks it helps the brain.

Gives the mental strength of Thor or possibly Odin

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 20, 2010

In my brain it seems to cause more dreams. I'm not sure about clarity yet.

I like this brand

Posted by Reviewer2009889 on Mar 16, 2010

I think this has helped my short term memory. I will continue to take it.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3188226 on Feb 18, 2012

My daughter and I and a friend all have been using Bacopa for a few months and we find it does make staying on task and concentrating easier.

A wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2320629 on Aug 12, 2012

I was initially taking a different brand of bacopa but felt it was not giving me the best results. I find that planetary herbals works better for me so I would buy this brand again to see the true effects.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »