Bacopa

Posted by Reviewer1252453 on Mar 06, 2009

This gave me a headache, but my husband loves it and could tell a huge difference when he ran out for a few weeks.

great for temporary stresfull periods of life.

Posted by Reviewer2829048 on Apr 20, 2010

Nice for those of us who dont want to lose touch with reality but could use a little help seeing clearly through a hard time. You wont know its working until you look at yourself one day and say "geeze, I'm handling this really well".

Memory booster!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I rotate taking Bacopa along with other nootropics, Vinpocetine, Lions Mane and Hyperzine A.

ideal for protection against depression-related memory damage

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Jul 25, 2009

Bacopa truly is wonderful. If you have depression-related memory problems, it just may make your life more coherent and optimistic, as it has mine. I work as a tutor and have noticed a big difference in what I remember with little effort.

I didn't notice it's effects.. until

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Oct 13, 2014

until I stopped using them. I noticed that my memory, and especially my fact and word-retrieving abilities were superior while I took this herb. Pretty fascinating stuff.

bacopa extract

Posted by Reviewer2131548 on Jul 26, 2012

I was a bit disappointed. I'd hoped for more energy, clarity and better mood. None of the above were much improved by this product.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Apr 16, 2014

Been using this for some time to help "forgetfulness". Episodes of forgetting this diminished markedly. Also given to my daughter to help her study at Uni and seems to be helping too.

3 of my children on this!

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jul 03, 2011

I have 3 of my children on this. My 5 year old 3/4 tablet, My 7 year old 1 tablet, my 8 year old 1 tablet. My 7 and 8 year olds are both a grade ahead in a challenging curriculem (Abeka). My 5 year old is a little slower in speech and possibly learning, Bacopa helps with speech, learning rates, ect. He is only getting around 3/4 of a tablet. 6 weeks on, 1 week off.

Love them

Posted by deeperpoet on Apr 26, 2011

T his is an outstanding mind restorative. Replenishing tool with beneficial regenerating lost memories. I have used this for 6 years and I Believe in these active ingredients.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2528166 on May 18, 2011

I have tried many supplements over the years to help my mind and bacopa is by far the best. It is also very relaxing and helps you deal with stress. I love it and my friends all rave about it too. A terrific product for the money.