Planetary Herbals, Bacopa Extract, 225 mg, 120 Tablets

Definitely helped

Posted by Reviewer1945933 on Mar 19, 2009

My doctor recommended this for memory and speech problems associated with lyme disease. It has helped.

Major Depressant

Posted by Reviewer2937983 on Dec 06, 2010

This relaxed me a lot but made me depressed. I had high hopes but couldn't handle the depression. I have bipolar disorder and felt that it worked like some anti-convulsant and anti-psychotic medications that I've taken. Kind of a cross between Depakote and Zyprexa. I've never had such a strong reaction with an herb before. Someone should do some serious studies on this.

Memory booster!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I rotate taking Bacopa along with other nootropics, Vinpocetine, Lions Mane and Hyperzine A.

I was hoping for more

Posted by Reviewer1563040 on Aug 17, 2009

After the reviews I was pretty excited. I have been taking this herb for months before trying this brand. They comments about feeling drowsy are correct. In fact, I take it at night now or I cant drive home for work. yes, its that pronounced. I havnt experienced dramatic memory improvements but I do realize that recall is faster.

ideal for protection against depression-related memory damage

Posted by Reviewer2795053 on Jul 25, 2009

Bacopa truly is wonderful. If you have depression-related memory problems, it just may make your life more coherent and optimistic, as it has mine. I work as a tutor and have noticed a big difference in what I remember with little effort.