Good

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Feb 11, 2011

It really helps the liver. When it was finishing i took the last 5 tablets alltogether that day i realised my eyes started to shine. Really effective.

Can feel the lightness in the liver area

Posted by Reviewer3080657 on Jun 07, 2011

It releives the tension in my liver area, after taking it for a few days, and my digestion is much less sluggish. I think the Bupleurum in it is a very important herb for the liver.

life changing

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Nov 03, 2011

not only is it a liver cleansing product, but it also has a very calming effect which no amount of chamomile can achieve

Ordered this many times

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Dec 22, 2009

Love this mild but effective liver cleanse.

The Cleanup

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Oct 08, 2010

Looks like my food is moving along as it decongested the liver.

Planetary does it again...

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Feb 13, 2009

This is the best formula I've found for liver support and cleansing. I cannot recommend highly enough the entire line of Planetary Herbals!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2754236 on Feb 02, 2011

I didn't think this product was working for me until I ran out of it and my liver began bothering me again. I use it with some other Planetary Herbal liver helps and they have helped me a good deal.

liver cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Apr 02, 2010

Can't say I've really noticed anything other then a more steady energy--and perhaps a bit more energy. I can't give a fair review I had the mother-of-all-colds while doing the cleanse...perhaps that was all part of cleanse. Will use this product again....

Good...so far.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Nov 01, 2013

I had high expectations for this product after reading the many positive reviews of it. So far, it hasn't quite lived up to expectations, but hasn't really fallen very far behind either. I suspect I need more time taking this product to add more information. It would benefit from the addition of Wasabi though, as an exceptional additional liver cleansing product.

good liver herbs

Posted by Reviewer2398086 on Feb 03, 2009

This formula has good potency and I can tell it is working.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »