Seems to help my child with adhd

Posted by Reviewer1003695 on Oct 26, 2008

My 10 year old son has adhd and use to be on Adderal xr. I took him off of that because of the terrible side efffects it was causing. His grades and schoolwork started to drop again so I thought Id give this a shot along with Attentive Child instead of trying a different medication (that makes me feel like Im drugging him). He has improved in school and does seem more focused. He has only been taking it for about 3 weeks and we already notice the difference. I highly recommnend this product for any parents who have overactive children who cant control themselves. You cant beat the price either!

Works

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Jan 23, 2009

This worked pretty fast for my 6 year old son. It works better if you spread the 4 tablets out throughout the day. We are also going to take a break, like 2 weeks on, and 1-2 weeks off, so his body doesnt produce an immunity to the herbs and then they wont be effective anymore. He also takes: 1/2 tsp Natural Calm 3x daily, a multivitamin, and 2 large fish oil tablets. It must be the combination of everything, because he is calmer!!!!!!!!!!

I love this product!!

Posted by Reviewer2633069 on Nov 23, 2010

I bought this product for my son when he was 11 years old (he daydreamed a lot and it was affecting his school work). After a couple of days of using it, I noticed that it wasn't taking him as long as it once did to do his homework. It was helping him to focus on one thing at a time. I also tried it and couldn't believe how much it "cleared my head". I hadn't noticed before how much my mind raced. I was calm and wasn't aggravated easily during work. It is 4 years later, and both my son and I are still using this supplement whenever we feel too distracted or stressed.

love this product

Posted by 5284500611203368460 on Oct 13, 2016

Bought this product for my child who has been stressed with ill health and finding it hard to focus, I obviously tried them to make sure they were safe to give and found they were so calming and helpful that now the whole family uses them ! I have my own health issues and didn't realise how much stress I myself was under until I started using these. Recommended

Definitely made a difference

Posted by 5607776431328967369 on Nov 08, 2016

Has really helped my 8 year old who is usually overly talkative, wired, bouncy and too energetic most of the time. I have had family that had no idea he was taking anything to help comment on how well behaved he had been and how much more subdued he had been compared to most times we would visit (usually he stays in trouble when we go to their houses). And it has helped with his sleep walking. He has been sleep walking for 4 years and after 4 days of taking this stuff it stopped. It's been 6 weeks since he started taking it and he still has not slept walked compared to the normal 3-5 times a week he was doing!

calm child

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Jun 26, 2012

wonderful really helps and I sleep so well.

Calm Child

Posted by Reviewer1016058 on Mar 06, 2010

My daughter says this really helps her keep her mind on what she is doing.