Planetary Herbals, Cilantro Heavy Metal Detox, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Not sure about the detox

Posted by khessel on Aug 17, 2012

I bought this product because it is hard to find real cilantro here in South Korea, and I wanted to do a heavy metal cleanse. I am not sure why there is chlorella included, since the chlorella is supposed to be taken 30 minutes after the cilantro. Next time I will buy a product that only has cilantro.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2705684 on Dec 18, 2012

I started out putting the formula in my tea. Then I called to company to see if I should take it directly in my mouth and they said that would be fine. I asked the company if they knew of anybody having reactions to the product and they said no. Six hours after taking the dose directly in my mouth, I had a Herxheimer reaction! My whole body was sore from head to legs, I had a fever, a strong headache and I also lost my appetite. I knew then it was working. I take it directly in my mouth now with no reaction. I believe this product will help to keep me from getting severe arthritis in the future since it runs in my family.

Better than Zeolite?

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Mar 30, 2015

I am a huge fan of Zeolite. I've done several months of Liquid Zeolite (and noticed more energy), took a break, and recently did several months of powdered Zeolite. I was impressed with what I read about this type of product so I thought I would try a bottle. I did not expect anything since I thought I was clean of metals. But after the first day I felt mild, cold like symptoms...I was feeling a detox! Now why would that be? I had done months of zeolite? The second day I had a mild detox like headache, very mild, so don't let that scare you. Then, basically 24 hours after I started I began feeling this really good feeling. Like, feeling "better than ever". I could not believe the lift and the work this little product did in me, in that short of time. Truly, it operates differently than Zeolite. I believe it coaxes the heavy metals out, whereas Zeolite maybe just grabs them if they're out. I am going to continue this product for at least the 6 weeks HMD says a person needs on one like this, and then see. I should also mention, I took liquid Zeolite while on this and it did little to curb the detox symptoms. But after 5 days I switched to the powdered Zeolite and then the symptoms greatly subsided. But this really is Great Great stuff!!!

Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer3361378 on Mar 10, 2011

Expect a detox body odour, with metallic smelling breath. This really seems to work, plus it tastes ok.

Fantastic product***

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Mar 19, 2010

This product really works for heavy metal detox, I certainly will keep on taking it