good product

Posted by Reviewer2669033 on Sep 09, 2010

contains two known chelators in cilantro and chlorella at the proper dosage. Taste pretty good too :) the only thing is the dropper isnt the best at measuring but you can use a half of teaspoon like one person suggested. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to go the natural route of eliminating heavy metals

Tasty

Posted by MindsurfNorway on Jul 05, 2010

This was actually really tasty... Now eventhough i cannot say how much effect it is having on my detoxification protocol, it is definately a good product, derived from totally natural substances. Just make shure you can properly digest cellulose (about 30% can`t), then you`ll have to get a digestive enzyme cellulase supplement as well...

Planetary Herbals Cilantro Heavy Metal Detox

Posted by Reviewer2755654 on Jun 01, 2010

Seems to be an excellent product at a reasonable price.

Planetary Herbals, Cilantro Heavy Metal Detox,

Posted by Reviewer1340987 on May 31, 2010

Great product.

Detox

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on May 27, 2010

Only started using, I'll know more later.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1445759 on Apr 15, 2010

This product seems to work.Its a little imprecise to use the dropper,but its adequate.The combination of cilantro and chorella is what makes the difference.One binds to heavy metals,the other carries it out of the body.Its kind of sweet because of the glycerin and tastes pleasant.

Fantastic product***

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Mar 19, 2010

This product really works for heavy metal detox, I certainly will keep on taking it

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1817995 on Feb 26, 2010

In a half hour of using this product on an empty stomach I can feel the tingling and pulling in my larger muscles. At first it made me very tired for about an hour. After a couple of weeks I'm starting to feel more energetic. The dropper is a bit hard to measure with and I started out filling a half of teaspoon which is about 2.5 ml. Now I just drop as much as I can fill in two droppers directly in my mouth. Not at all hard to take, it's actually sweet tasting. I feel greatful for the manufacturer in making this very effective metal detoxer at an affordable price. If you have a metal problem, I would definitely try this one. I've already tried a number of things and this really gets things moving.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »