Planetary Herbals, Cilantro Heavy Metal Detox, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2705684 on Dec 18, 2012

I started out putting the formula in my tea. Then I called to company to see if I should take it directly in my mouth and they said that would be fine. I asked the company if they knew of anybody having reactions to the product and they said no. Six hours after taking the dose directly in my mouth, I had a Herxheimer reaction! My whole body was sore from head to legs, I had a fever, a strong headache and I also lost my appetite. I knew then it was working. I take it directly in my mouth now with no reaction. I believe this product will help to keep me from getting severe arthritis in the future since it runs in my family.

not good

Posted by Reviewer1221498 on Aug 09, 2011

Mixing Cilantro + Chlorella + Glycerin is not a good idea. According to Dietrich Klinghardt cilantro should be taken 30 minutes after taking chlorella (starting with 2 drops cilantro 2 times a day and gradually increasing dose to 10 drops 3 times/day). Obviously that can never be done using this product. Yes it works but causes more harm than good. I will never buy this product again.. instead I will try other products that contain only cilantro.

Better than Zeolite?

Posted by Reviewer1797456 on Mar 30, 2015

I am a huge fan of Zeolite. I've done several months of Liquid Zeolite (and noticed more energy), took a break, and recently did several months of powdered Zeolite. I was impressed with what I read about this type of product so I thought I would try a bottle. I did not expect anything since I thought I was clean of metals. But after the first day I felt mild, cold like symptoms...I was feeling a detox! Now why would that be? I had done months of zeolite? The second day I had a mild detox like headache, very mild, so don't let that scare you. Then, basically 24 hours after I started I began feeling this really good feeling. Like, feeling "better than ever". I could not believe the lift and the work this little product did in me, in that short of time. Truly, it operates differently than Zeolite. I believe it coaxes the heavy metals out, whereas Zeolite maybe just grabs them if they're out. I am going to continue this product for at least the 6 weeks HMD says a person needs on one like this, and then see. I should also mention, I took liquid Zeolite while on this and it did little to curb the detox symptoms. But after 5 days I switched to the powdered Zeolite and then the symptoms greatly subsided. But this really is Great Great stuff!!!

Great

Posted by 4753345390864228868 on Feb 28, 2014

I take cilantro and chlorella already, separately. I used this product to get rid a pain I had in my right feet. Indeed, due to the detox process, I moved some mercury or any other metals/toxin from my brain and it ended in my feet. It may seems strange but it is the way it happened. I could hardly walk. I put a few tee spoons of this product in a basket with water and put my feet inside for 30 min and the pain was gone.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer2564539 on Nov 30, 2010

This seems to work and the taste is nice and sweet but it's a thick syrupy herb. I have to wash it down with water.