July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Planetary Herbals, Full Spectrum Cinnamon Extract, 200 mg, 120 Tablets

results

Posted by Reviewer2072685 on Feb 19, 2009

I have tried other cinnamon products. As a Diabetic I have to take other medicines that are hard on my stomach and the other cinnamons were added pain to my stomach. This brand is very compatible to my meds and I have no trouble digesting it. Thank you for your prompt service. J. Economakos

Cinnamon Extract

Posted by Reviewer2675820 on Feb 21, 2009

This product has helped lower my blood sugar levels. There are no side effects. I would recommend this product to anyone is interested, along with their oral glucose medication,in helping to control their blood sugar level.

Cinnamon Extract

Posted by Reviewer2583694 on Mar 20, 2010

I have been using these cinnamon extract tablets for about a year now. Cinnaomon was recommended to me by a friend who lowered his cholesterol by taking them. I have lowered my cholesterol from 280 down to 191.I sometimes order them on line for other friends.I like these because they are small and easy to take. Thankyou

Supplement for Diabetes Type 2

Posted by Reviewer1963913 on Aug 12, 2010

Since I have been takeing this product, I can confirm that my Diabetes reading has dropped from a reading of 18 to an average of 7. I still take my prescribed medication, the Cinnamon Extract of 200 mg has helped a great deal. I would highly reccomend it including the service.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2309315 on Feb 08, 2010

I bought this help bring my Blood Glucose levels down, and it worked!!