New To iHerb?

Planetary Herbals, Cordyceps Power CS-4, 800 mg, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Cordyceps is an awesome supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1603439 on Jan 29, 2009

I already feel a noticeable difference with Cordyceps Power CS-4 800 mg!! Wish I'd known about this sooner. Heard about it from a doctor I trust and couldn't wait to try it. Really helps me with symptoms of Lyme Disease and Fibromyalgia. I feel less pain, less joint swelling and more energy. KiKi

Excelent product

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Dec 25, 2008

I had the beginning of declining kidneys from diabetes and my doctor put me on a beta blocker for 13 years. During that time my creatinine only went down by 1% not very good. in 06 I stopped his drugs and used a kidney cleanse and in 7 days my creatinine dropped 50% Then I used Planetary Herbals Cordyceps power CS-4 when I read what this could do. On 06 25 2007 my creatinine 1.2, creatinine random 80, creatinine 24hr 1.56, creatinine clearance 83 My Albumin, automated was 4.2 On 10 27 2008 my creatinine 0.9, creatinine random 34, creatinine 24hr 1.22, creatinine clearance doctor decided not to do this test on 10 27 2008 my Albumin, automated was 3.7 This lowered my creatinine by 0.3 a mile mark This lowered my creatinine Random 46 points a mile mark This lowered my creatinine 24hr 34 points a mile mark and it lowered my Albumin by 0.5 Creatinine should be 0.6 - 1.2 creatinine 24hr should be 0.78 - 2.31 Creatinine clearance should be 90 - 139 I have also used a few other herbs with this, but this one pulled these numbers down more. Thank God for great herbs, because herbs work. And check your lab work often to compare your results you will be very happy as I am.

nice boost

Posted by Reviewer2754312 on Jan 23, 2007

This is good stuff. A clear boost on a deep level. Usually feel a nice surge of energy 15 minutes after taking. Always dependable. Love it.

Vast Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2407200 on Nov 12, 2010

I am suffering from COPD, for the last year I have been working at acheiving a degree of fitness. I have taken Cordyceps CS4 in conjuction with phytocourt during this time. I could not walk up my driveway without running out of puff - now I am dog trotting a mile every morning - no cure - but more energy and air, give it a go.

Seems to make a difference in endurance with swimming

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 05, 2010

I bought this for my teenage son, who swims competitively. He says that he notices a difference in energy levels on days that he remembers to take this compared to days he forgets. He is only taking 1-2 a day so far, but before his next meet will take 4 to see how it effects his performance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »