Planetary Herbals, Cranberry Bladder Defense, 880 mg, 120 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 1 review

Wonderful Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1565211 on Jan 25, 2008

I have been diagnosed as a "cronic kidney stone" patient and found this product on your website several years back and decided I would give it a try. Other cranberry products I found locally and online weren't as high in mg and didn't contain "uva ursi." While on this "Cranberry Bladder Defense" I haven't had one kidney stone problem. I have had problems when I have run out and forgot to reorder. I also recently found out that men that are prone to urinary tract infections are also prone to epididymitis, which I have had twice now with a 10 year gap in between, most of which was while I was taking Cranberry Bladder Defense. Needless to say, I won't be running out of this again! This is just a superior product, I hope you never stop carrying it, and I am so grateful I found it!