indispensable

Posted by Reviewer2047791 on Jan 11, 2008

I am an acupuncturist and herbalist and have used herbs for a long time. This is a great and classic formulation which helps reduce the consequences of not eating as well as we know we can---especially while traveling.

Excellent for digestive discomfort.

Posted by Reviewer1330833 on Oct 15, 2007

Works like a charm. Using this product has cleared MONTHS of uncomfortable digestion problems.

Digestive Comfort,Works better then prescription

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Nov 16, 2015

I am very happy that i Herb restocked this. I get indigestion when I eat fried food, lettuce,some time salmon, very painful , last few years, I have tried every possible remedies over the counter, none worked until I took Planetary Herbals, Digestive Comfort. even just smelling it makes me feel better. it has pleasant aroma. I'll never go without any more.

Excellent Fast Relief

Posted by Reviewer1004877 on Feb 09, 2011

This is an amazing product. I have a nervous tummy, and this calms it very quickly. Even just smelling a tablet provides some relief. The only caveat - if you've consumed something that's really bad for you and will hurt your system, this will make it come up pretty fast. Which for me is another good thing!

Helps

Posted by Reviewer2951013 on Jan 22, 2013

The product def. helps with stomach discomfort

Works great!

Posted by Flicka on Apr 23, 2013

At first I didn't believe these worked but after a while I noticed some positive changes. If I take one or two tablets before a meal I don't get bloated at all.

Digestive Comfort

Posted by Reviewer1557641 on Sep 08, 2014

I love these tablets--they take away the bellyache I sometimes get after eating. I especially like the fact that I can take them without water and just let them disintegrate in my mouth, which is convenient when I am away from home. They taste wonderful too, spicy and complex. Please continue to carry these tablets, iHerb!

Amazingly Effective

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Dec 07, 2014

This product has been incredibly helpful for the pain of my husband's ibs attacks. Nothing else has even come close. We originally got them as a sample and weren't expecting much, but now it's a product we can't live without around our house. So happy to have found it.

Planetary Herbals, Digestive Comfort

Posted by anetta on Feb 01, 2013

I am not sure about this digestive tablets. I took it couple of times after a meal and had bloated stomach and winds so I stopped. Maybe I should try before meal but I don't want to bloated again, so far feel better without it.