Mrs Margaret Coxon

Posted by Reviewer3141102 on Jul 18, 2008

Thank you for my order of Feverfew with willow bark. I was starting to despair not being able to get it at my local health food shop. It is lovely not to have that constant "fuzzy" headache and to know that I won't get a migraine as frequently. There was no problem getting it through Australian Quarantine either. Thanks again.

Excellent relief for migraine stress and symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on May 29, 2008

Suffered from migraine disturbances for many years. While it doesn't completely relieve all symptoms, this herbal medicine DOES eliminate the core element of pain and it does enable normal sensitivities to light or noise to return. It DOES enable normal function to resume. Highly recommended.

Great for Migraines,Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1010172 on Nov 25, 2007

I started taking Feverfew for migraine relief when I discontinued precriptive medication. I worked great for me and I now have my daughter trying it. As for ordering from IHerb.com I fuond their prices, variety,availability of products and service, exceptional. With IHerb.com, I would order online on a Saturday and received my order within 3-5 days, without special mailing. My orders have always been complete and accurate. Thanks, IHerb.com.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1720228 on Oct 24, 2007

The only thing wrong with this product is the label. It's an amazingly effective natural pain reliever -NOT just for the head. I use it to releive pain from rheumatoid arthritis and am really pleased with the results it provides. I would unhesitatingly recommend it. nn evans

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »