July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Planetary Herbals, Feverfew Head Aid, 615 mg, 100 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great for Migraines,Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1010172 on Nov 25, 2007

I started taking Feverfew for migraine relief when I discontinued precriptive medication. I worked great for me and I now have my daughter trying it. As for ordering from IHerb.com I fuond their prices, variety,availability of products and service, exceptional. With IHerb.com, I would order online on a Saturday and received my order within 3-5 days, without special mailing. My orders have always been complete and accurate. Thanks, IHerb.com.

Helps headaches and other pain

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

Normally, I take Advil or Motrin for headaches and muscle/joint pain, but only if it gets pretty bad. Most of the time I try to avoid even over the counter pain medications. I had ordered the trial size of Feverfew Head and was running around Thanksgiving week trying to get everything ready for the holiday. I had a persistent headache and had also done something to a muscle in my foot. Anyway, I decided to try the feverfew, but I didn't expect much. At the most, I thought it might help with the sore foot. My headaches tend to last for at least several hours and usually get worse before they finally go away. I was pleasantly surprised to find my headache disappeared within 30-45 minutes-which is unusual for me. My foot improved enough to get me through the day. However, I had been walking around for hours on it, so by that night the pain returned. I was so impressed with the product that I ordered a full size bottle. There are more ingredients than just feverfew in this product. I would have given it 5 stars except that the manufacturers didn't disclose the exact amounts of each ingredient.

Feverfew head Aid

Posted by Reviewer2286744 on Nov 21, 2009

I use feverfew as a migraine prophylaxis and find it very effective. Unfortunately, I am unable to purchase the dosage I take, here in Australia so I am lucky to have found your company to deal with. I don't like taking the heavy duty prescripion drugs if I can help it. Even some of the herbal remedies have no effect eg the Migrastick which only gave me a red and itchy rash where it had been applied. At least now, I have a reliable source for a great product. Thank you so much

cleared my head

Posted by Reviewer2463306 on Sep 22, 2011

This is the first time I have tried this product, and find it to be very effective.

Can't call it a miracle because of the Ins companies!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1407641 on Oct 05, 2011

Had migraines for years. They would morph from the side of my head to my shoulders and after a few months of that they would act like an alergy headache and then kicking my butt for two days at a time... A friend recomended feverfew for my migraines and white cider viniger for my blood sugar. A little over a month now and NO MIGRANES!!! Blood sugar is down several points and I feel GREAT!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »