In Stock

Posted by 4790300093025848624 on May 23, 2016

I bought this product for my husband who was having horrible headaches and taking Dr. prescribed Aleve. This product worked to rid him of the headache where his Dr. prescribed medication did not help at all. I also gave it to my son's girlfriend who injured her wrist and it dulled the pain. I have used it for my osteoarthritis and found mild relief from the fake gout that accompanies it.

cleared my head

Posted by Reviewer2463306 on Sep 22, 2011

This is the first time I have tried this product, and find it to be very effective.

Can't call it a miracle because of the Ins companies!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1407641 on Oct 05, 2011

Had migraines for years. They would morph from the side of my head to my shoulders and after a few months of that they would act like an alergy headache and then kicking my butt for two days at a time... A friend recomended feverfew for my migraines and white cider viniger for my blood sugar. A little over a month now and NO MIGRANES!!! Blood sugar is down several points and I feel GREAT!!!

Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1283295 on Mar 31, 2009

got the order quick and reasonable price. take for migraines and it helps a lot

Mrs Margaret Coxon

Posted by Reviewer3141102 on Jul 18, 2008

Thank you for my order of Feverfew with willow bark. I was starting to despair not being able to get it at my local health food shop. It is lovely not to have that constant "fuzzy" headache and to know that I won't get a migraine as frequently. There was no problem getting it through Australian Quarantine either. Thanks again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »