New To iHerb?

Planetary Herbals, Feverfew Head Aid, 615 mg, 100 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Helps headaches and other pain

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

Normally, I take Advil or Motrin for headaches and muscle/joint pain, but only if it gets pretty bad. Most of the time I try to avoid even over the counter pain medications. I had ordered the trial size of Feverfew Head and was running around Thanksgiving week trying to get everything ready for the holiday. I had a persistent headache and had also done something to a muscle in my foot. Anyway, I decided to try the feverfew, but I didn't expect much. At the most, I thought it might help with the sore foot. My headaches tend to last for at least several hours and usually get worse before they finally go away. I was pleasantly surprised to find my headache disappeared within 30-45 minutes-which is unusual for me. My foot improved enough to get me through the day. However, I had been walking around for hours on it, so by that night the pain returned. I was so impressed with the product that I ordered a full size bottle. There are more ingredients than just feverfew in this product. I would have given it 5 stars except that the manufacturers didn't disclose the exact amounts of each ingredient.

very beneficial

Posted by 5642728316803087772 on Aug 18, 2014

I have struggled with chronic headaches. Especially hormonal migraines. Of course that leads to medications I really preferred not to be taking. Through learning both about hormonal balance and supplements. This has been amazing. I highly recommend it! I take this along with life extensions migra-mag with brain sheild 3x a day. They work as a preventative and help stop a headache on onset. This is part of my anti-migraine program. Won't be without it! Excited for many others to experience the success I have had from debilitating headaches/migraines.

Feverfew head Aid

Posted by Reviewer2286744 on Nov 21, 2009

I use feverfew as a migraine prophylaxis and find it very effective. Unfortunately, I am unable to purchase the dosage I take, here in Australia so I am lucky to have found your company to deal with. I don't like taking the heavy duty prescripion drugs if I can help it. Even some of the herbal remedies have no effect eg the Migrastick which only gave me a red and itchy rash where it had been applied. At least now, I have a reliable source for a great product. Thank you so much

Great for Migraines,Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1010172 on Nov 25, 2007

I started taking Feverfew for migraine relief when I discontinued precriptive medication. I worked great for me and I now have my daughter trying it. As for ordering from IHerb.com I fuond their prices, variety,availability of products and service, exceptional. With IHerb.com, I would order online on a Saturday and received my order within 3-5 days, without special mailing. My orders have always been complete and accurate. Thanks, IHerb.com.

Feaverfew Head Aid

Posted by Reviewer2475530 on Mar 02, 2012

I found this product to be very effective in hauling down the pain level of a headache. It didn't make it go away entirely, but it did help. I do not plan to take it every day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »