Surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012

My migraines rarely react to any sort of medication, so I wasn't feeling too hopeful about this product. However I have seen really great results. Taken during the onset of the migraine, it has fully stopped my migraines about 75% of the time. It doesn't always work, but it's been suprisingly effective!

It helped my dog

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 03, 2012

when my dog had false pregnancy. Fever of breasts and under-belly reduced, dog had more energy and joy of life. I used it together with little ice cubes as the pack.

Succesful herbal blend

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Mar 02, 2012

I have taken these a couple of times when my headaches first began and they have helped. They don't seem to work so well if the headache gets quite bad though.

Good for mild headaches

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on Jun 06, 2012

If your headache is mild, I find this works well. Slight relaxent as well.

it work

Posted by maryanne4u on Jan 20, 2012

Really value for your money!

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Apr 13, 2012

Tried it for head pain and felt better

Ok product

Posted by Revron on Apr 20, 2012

Think its ok - not very effective for me.

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012

These are not for heavy duty headaches (for me, anyway), but they help when I have a dull headache or a new headache coming on.

Good stuff for light headaches

Posted by odereviews on Dec 25, 2012

Thanks to iHerb for providing free quality samples. This 16 Planetary Herbals, Feverfew Head Aid tablet pack is just perfect for light headaches, and minor back pains etc. The small plastic container also travels easily with you. I suggest trying. One of the better free iHerb samples. :)

Saki galvassāpēm nē!

Posted by effgaa on Oct 06, 2012

Pagaidām ir bijusi nepieciešamība lietot tikai vienreiz. Migrēnas lēkmi atviegloja diezgan labi. Jāsagaida nākamā reize, kad sāpēs galva, tad varēšu pateikt, vai pirmā reize bija tikai sakritība.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »