EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$2.30

$4.25

Savings of: $1.95 (46% off)

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(8)
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

effective medisn

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Dec 17, 2012

I have a lot of headaches and migraines. When I know get headaches, I take one of these tablets and the headaches are gone. Absolutely amazing.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nothing special

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Nov 27, 2012

Didn't help.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good tablets

Posted by 5672945390892786475 on Nov 26, 2012

Good tablets, quickly kill a headache.

Was this review helpful to you?

Thank you for the free sample

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 23, 2012

P.H is a good brand, too bad they don't use organic herbs.

Was this review helpful to you?

3 people found the following review helpful

Feverfew

Posted by 4936298305541512945 on Nov 13, 2012

I am very pleased with the results for my head ache with feverfew and only needed to take it twice for pain to go away.

Was this review helpful to you?

.

Posted by 5536799349461041173 on Nov 12, 2012

.

Was this review helpful to you?

Natural way to relieve headache/migraine

Posted by MyHealthyLiving on Nov 01, 2012

The ingredients in this herbal supplement that help prevent and treat headaches are feverfew and willow bark. Both herbs help relieve inflammation, aches and pains. The potent nutrient in feverfew blocks the chemicals that cause the blood vessels in your head to spasm. When the feverfew is able to block the chemical that causes migraines they can be prevented naturally and effectively without any side effects. The white willow bark just acts like aspirin and helps ease the pain. I take it whenever I get a headache, but I would recommend the Feverfew Head Aid to people who wants to relieve migraine headaches, because it's not always effective for occasional use./Ингредиенты, которые содержатся в этих травяных добавках-пиретрум девичий и корa ивы. Обе травы помогают снять воспаление и боли.В траве пиретрум девичий содержатся компоненты, которые снимают спазмы кровеносных сосудов в головном мозге.Кора белой ивы просто действует как аспирин и помогает облегчить боль. Я принимаю его всякий раз когда у меня болит голова,но я бы рекомендовалa это средство тем, кто хочет облегчить и избавиться от мигреней, потому что это для большей эффективности его нужно принимать систематически.

Was this review helpful to you?

unfortunately no!

Posted by Reviewer2908447 on Oct 15, 2012

I hoped it could help me with my terrible headaid, but not...

Was this review helpful to you?

Dont help at all

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

I am glad it was freebie, because I won't buy it. When I had headache it didn't help me. Had to use old tablets as always. I do not understand how it can help with migraine if it didn't work with simply headache.

Was this review helpful to you?

2 people found the following review helpful

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

She took her mother in law, it means such drinks. She helps with headaches

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Items 11-20 of 66 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »