Planetary Herbals, Feverfew Head Aid, 615 mg, 16 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

really helped

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Jun 07, 2012

A great natural alternative to tylenol. It worked within half an hour on two occasions to help my headache go away.

Surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer2381713 on Apr 06, 2012

My migraines rarely react to any sort of medication, so I wasn't feeling too hopeful about this product. However I have seen really great results. Taken during the onset of the migraine, it has fully stopped my migraines about 75% of the time. It doesn't always work, but it's been suprisingly effective!

Рelp from glory of a headache. Помогают от слабой головной боли.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 19, 2012

Big tablets of an oblong form. Color - gray-green. Smells as medicinal herbs. Are swallowed hardly. From a small headache can help. And from migraine and strong headaches don't help. It and is clear - serious problems it is necessary to treat serious drugs. Большие таблетки продолговатой формы. Цвет - серо-зелёный. Пахнет лекарственными травами. Глотаются с трудом. От небольшой головной боли могут помочь. А от мигрени и сильных головных болей не помогают. Это и понятно - серьезные проблемы надо лечить серьезными лекарствами.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Feb 02, 2012

Love that the little bottle is free to try. Strong smell of spices but very plesent - no problem for chemical sensitivity. Helpful for the head.

helps headache and muscle pain

Posted by nutranut on Apr 22, 2013

Normally, I take Advil or Motrin for headaches and muscle/joint pain, but only if it gets pretty bad. Most of the time I try to avoid even over the counter pain medications. I had ordered the trial size of Feverfew Head and was running around Thanksgiving week. I had a persistent headache and a strained/sore muscle in my foot. Anyway, I decided to try feverfew, but I didn't expect much. At the most, I thought it might help with the sore foot. My headaches tend to last for at least several hours and usually get worse before they finally go away. I was pleasantly surprised to find my headache disappeared within 30 minutes-which is unusual for me. My foot improved enough to get me through the day. I was so impressed with the product that I ordered a full size bottle. There are more ingredients than just feverfew in this product. I would have preferred that the manufacturers disclose the exact amounts of each ingredient.