10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Planetary Herbals, Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettles, 420 mg, 60 Tablets

Fast-acting allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2645564 on Jun 07, 2008

I have only been using this product a short time but I already notice a difference. My hayfever is under control without over the counter medicines. It's a great product and I will buy it again.

Allergies beware!

Posted by Reviewer2811583 on Jun 17, 2009

My family suffers with seasonal allergies. Our allergies are not the kind that stop your life but they are annoying enough to make you take SOMETHING to get your nose to stop dripping and your eyes to stop tearing up. The normal over the counter allergy meds work fine but we all have a tendancy to have nose bleeds from them (yuck!). I stumbled on a reference to freeze-dried stinging nettle's effects on hay fever in my hours of research on vitamins. We have been using this Planetary Herbals, freeze-dried stinging nettle for about five years. We take it as needed and get relief in minutes, no drowsiness or dry mouth. If you changed the name to something more normal, like sinus relief, I would not get the looks I get when I recommend it to my friends:)

Fast-acting relief from allergy symptoms.

Posted by Reviewer1330833 on Oct 15, 2007

Works quickly and effectively to alleviate hay fever symptoms. No side effects, as is common with OTC antihistamines.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1485505 on Jan 22, 2008

I started taking this when I read that Dr Andrew Weil recommened it for allergies. It works so fast and so well that I never have to take it very long.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on May 19, 2008

Has helped my allergies and I like the fact that it is freeze dried.