Allergies

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

This is the best herb I have found for allergies! Just make sure you always buy the freeze dried stinging nettle. I take double the recommended dosage during an attack. Mega dosing vitamin C, along with bilberry and eyebright, also helps.

Hayfever

Posted by Reviewer1138025 on Dec 22, 2015

Found this to be a great product when combined with NOW Quercetin with Bromelain for fall hay fever.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Jun 22, 2015

I can't believe how effective this is. Ten minutes after taking it, my stuffy nose opens up, my throat doesn't clog during the day anymore. I combine it with at least two cups of nettle tea as well.

Helped My Dog

Posted by 5720239821179185203 on Oct 26, 2012

I was told about Stinging Nettles to stop a dog from itching. My dog has allergies that make him itch excessively from Sept. through Oct. His skin was getting red. After I bought the Nettles, his itching slowed, and his hair started filling back in.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Oct 13, 2012

High quality at affordable price.

Freeze dried is the way to go for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1192047 on Jun 10, 2012

We have been using this product for years for allergies and would never go back to regular allergy medicine.

Fantastic, even works during pregnancy (for me, at least)

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Apr 17, 2012

Like most herbal remedies, this had little effect on my allergies the first few days I used it (my body had to build up immunity). After that, it has been great! I really notice when the herbs have totally left my system! I am pregnant and my doc said it would be fine for me to try these, thank goodness because they have been a lifesaver! Please note, these are made from stinging nettles leaves, which are meant to relieve allergies NOT prostate problems (if you have prostate problems, you need to look for stinging nettle root)

Really is Amazing

Posted by Denyse on Apr 15, 2012

It takes a little time, don't expect immediate results. But with each day you take it, you will notice a difference in your stuffiness if you have seasonal allergies. I started slowly and am now slowly going off of antihistamine with very positive results.

Great for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer1449997 on Mar 01, 2012

I use this primarily for my senior dog who has a chronic respiratory problem. Nothing the vet gave him helped for long and his congestion often turned into pneumonia. Since he has been taking this, he can breathe much better and hasn't had a single bout of pneumonia. He has been taking it almost two years now. Since these pills are compressed tablets, he takes them like treats. I tried the capsule type and he ended up biting them open & making a mess. Also works great for hay fever for people.

Stinging Nettle - recommended

Posted by Reviewer2891530 on Oct 28, 2011

This is a great product. I prefer the Freeze Dried Stinging Nettle capsules compared to the tablets. However, this product smells just as fresh as the capsules, and works just as well. One a day does wonders for having some natural energy, and the benefits of Stinging Nettle are expertly written up in the excerpts from Maria Treben's book.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »