Freeze dried is the way to go for allergies

Posted by Reviewer1192047 on Jun 10, 2012

We have been using this product for years for allergies and would never go back to regular allergy medicine.

It is a great natural antihistamine.

Posted by Reviewer2918236 on Jul 20, 2011

I have lots of allergies such as dust, pollen, mold, and cat and dog dander.

Allergy

Posted by Reviewer2718629 on Jun 08, 2011

Haven't had time to try this as yet, but five stars to iHerb for price and service.

Helped My Dog

Posted by 5720239821179185203 on Oct 26, 2012

I was told about Stinging Nettles to stop a dog from itching. My dog has allergies that make him itch excessively from Sept. through Oct. His skin was getting red. After I bought the Nettles, his itching slowed, and his hair started filling back in.

Works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Jun 22, 2015

I can't believe how effective this is. Ten minutes after taking it, my stuffy nose opens up, my throat doesn't clog during the day anymore. I combine it with at least two cups of nettle tea as well.

Works

Posted by Reviewer2171175 on Jan 13, 2010

Works on my sinus congestion - happy!

Allergies

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 05, 2016

This is the best herb I have found for allergies! Just make sure you always buy the freeze dried stinging nettle. I take double the recommended dosage during an attack. Mega dosing vitamin C, along with bilberry and eyebright, also helps.

great for allergies

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jun 01, 2011

I have been using now brand stinging nettles and decided to try these instead. Both work just the same. Excellent for allergies!!!

Wish I knew about this product years ago!

Posted by Reviewer3149693 on Dec 07, 2010

I started taking Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettle after hearing about it from a doctor whom appeared on the Martha Stewart show. I have had allergies for years, constant wheezing and post nasal drip. I've tried shots (for over 6 years),and used allergy and asthma medications daily. After ordering Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettle my breathing cleared up to where I no longer take asthma medicine,and the post nasl drip is much better too!

Stinging Nettle

Posted by Reviewer3160543 on Mar 18, 2010

I get this for my husband, 79, and so far he has always had normal prostate exams.