Great for dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer1449997 on Mar 01, 2012

I use this primarily for my senior dog who has a chronic respiratory problem. Nothing the vet gave him helped for long and his congestion often turned into pneumonia. Since he has been taking this, he can breathe much better and hasn't had a single bout of pneumonia. He has been taking it almost two years now. Since these pills are compressed tablets, he takes them like treats. I tried the capsule type and he ended up biting them open & making a mess. Also works great for hay fever for people.

works for hay fever!

Posted by Reviewer1543606 on Jul 08, 2010

My uncle was suffering from hay fever for the past 10 years, after he tried nettle he said " I finally started living again, and I started sleeping at night because I don't have to wake up from sneezing!" So far nettle has been helping people I know for allergies.

Hayfever no more!

Posted by Reviewer1024001 on Jul 28, 2010

Effective for allergen relief. Highly recommend

Only allergy med that works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1499701 on Oct 28, 2010

This is the only thing that I have found to work for my allergies, including prescriptions! I have no negative side effects and it works within a day or two if for some reason I have not been able to take it consistently.

Wish I knew about this product years ago!

Posted by Reviewer3149693 on Dec 07, 2010

I started taking Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettle after hearing about it from a doctor whom appeared on the Martha Stewart show. I have had allergies for years, constant wheezing and post nasal drip. I've tried shots (for over 6 years),and used allergy and asthma medications daily. After ordering Freeze-Dried Stinging Nettle my breathing cleared up to where I no longer take asthma medicine,and the post nasl drip is much better too!