Rated 10....

Posted by Reviewer3243404 on Oct 11, 2009

I love the product. I was always using a medical product. I will continue to use Freeze-Dried.

Stinging Nettle for Allergies

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Jul 15, 2009

Thought I would give this a try for my allergies to pollen. I take it with Quercetin. So far, it has not helped.

nettles work

Posted by Reviewer1519169 on Jun 29, 2009

Good stuff. Works well.

Allergies beware!

Posted by Reviewer2811583 on Jun 17, 2009

My family suffers with seasonal allergies. Our allergies are not the kind that stop your life but they are annoying enough to make you take SOMETHING to get your nose to stop dripping and your eyes to stop tearing up. The normal over the counter allergy meds work fine but we all have a tendancy to have nose bleeds from them (yuck!). I stumbled on a reference to freeze-dried stinging nettle's effects on hay fever in my hours of research on vitamins. We have been using this Planetary Herbals, freeze-dried stinging nettle for about five years. We take it as needed and get relief in minutes, no drowsiness or dry mouth. If you changed the name to something more normal, like sinus relief, I would not get the looks I get when I recommend it to my friends:)

barbara strange

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Dec 26, 2008

excellent! I felt a cold coming on, took this product and the symptoms went away. will reorder

Customer Service Representative

Posted by Reviewer1531036 on Sep 03, 2008

I just love my freeze dried stinging nettle. Most health centers don't sell the freeze dried, just the regular stinging nettle.

Fast-acting allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2645564 on Jun 07, 2008

I have only been using this product a short time but I already notice a difference. My hayfever is under control without over the counter medicines. It's a great product and I will buy it again.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on May 19, 2008

Has helped my allergies and I like the fact that it is freeze dried.

Stinging Nettle

Posted by Reviewer2525930 on Jan 23, 2008

I have used stinging nettle for years and found this brand to be excellent quality.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1485505 on Jan 22, 2008

I started taking this when I read that Dr Andrew Weil recommened it for allergies. It works so fast and so well that I never have to take it very long.