10% Off Orders Over $40!

Planetary Herbals, Astragalus Extract, Full Spectrum, 500 mg, 120 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Take it daily

Posted by Reviewer2576408 on Aug 19, 2008

Not always clear how something is working. But I do seem to have really good resistance to colds and flu. Been taking for a couple years. Dr. Weil recommends Astragalus for immune enhancement.

Stay well

Posted by Reviewer1912677 on Oct 23, 2009

With an autoimmune disease, finding ways to support the immune system without triggering an attack can be difficult. Since I've been taking astragalus, I've been able to stay healthy safely. Great for teachers and others in regular contact with lots of kids. I trust Planetary Herbals to deliver high quality supplements.

Full Spectrum -

Posted by Reviewer1805282 on Oct 27, 2014

Over all I have felt better lately and this is just ONE of the additions to my stack or protocol or regimen. In particular the anti-aging nutraceutical called TA65 is Cycloastragenol which is a derivitive (an expensive one)of the Astragalus plant. I cannot afford that, so on Imminst.org folks are taking a full spectrum astragalus just to try to get the health benefits - like life force and illness prevention from flu, etc. I have been told some use timing with this and take the full spectrum hoping over the long run it helps with the longevity - versus the short term ta65 which is so expensive... Off and on I have taken several astraglus formulas.. this I think is a good one.. I will continue to autoship it and take it daily an see where it gets me in addition to the rest of my regimen.. I think it could offer valuable anti-aging and immunity benefits.. I mean the Chinese have taken this for 5k years - so its not going to hurt us!!