My body likes it

Posted by 4847106565725809982 on Feb 04, 2013

My body likes and yearns for these Chaga Tablets. It gives me a feeling of well being. It has a nice flavor too. Do not be deceived by the surprisingly low price. I did my research : This is a top notch Chaga product. The formulator behind this line of products is none other than renowned herbalist, one of the founders of the American Herbalists Guild and head of The East West School of Planetary Herbology Dr.Michael Tierra L.Ac., O.M.D. (check him out in Wikipedia) I wasn't sure if this product was vegetarian, so I emailed the company and got this answer - 'According to our files, our stearic acid is derived from fractionated palm oil.' And in general they wrote me : 'According to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any products derived from animal sources. Furthermore, according to our files, our Chaga tablets do not contain any gmo ingredients.' Since now I know who is behind this company.I trust them.

the best antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2545542 on Jan 17, 2013

This is the best antioxidant for fever and flu. This semester I was getting sick 3 times. All these times I took this product and in a day the flu went away in a day.

Review of Chaga supplement tablets

Posted by Reviewer3010891 on Aug 10, 2011

I began to purchase Chaga tablets when I heard of them recommended for a cancer patient. I take them as a boost for my immune system as prevention against illness. I could feel the difference at first, now I just feel good each day as I maintain wellness. I think they are an awesome antioxidant...good value!

husband loves it

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Feb 10, 2011

My husband swears by this one. I know Planetary herbals are reputable, pure products.

Excellent supplement for the modern human

Posted by 5594359434119735797 on Dec 12, 2015

I am impressed so far, after taking it i respond diferently to stressful situations. Recommend it. Will buy again!

Hooga chaga!

Posted by Reviewer1234130 on Nov 11, 2010

This is the first time that I try Chaga and I am not disappointed. No outbreaks of anything. Good product.

Awesome !

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Jan 10, 2011

Awesome !

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Oct 13, 2012

High quality product

Great Iherb service and products

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Oct 06, 2010

Helps prevents cancer and boost inmune systems.

Good product

Posted by 4764508258437028464 on Jun 20, 2013

Excellent product, item sent promptly, highly recommended to all buyers.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »