New To iHerb?

Planetary Herbals, Glucosamine MSM Herbal, 1,000 mg, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer2023994 on Oct 11, 2007

Works. Effective.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1455682 on Aug 24, 2008

Have used these for quite awhile now and love them!

Planetary Herbals , Glucosamine MSM Herbal

Posted by Reviewer2322675 on Jul 16, 2014

Please bring back this product. This is an outstanding product. My wife and I have been purchasing this from you for years. We have seen this product offered on other Web sites but we perfer to continue ordering it from you. Wy wife orders thousands of dollars worth of products from iHerb each year and we would rather not have to change, or go else where for products that we need. We have always found iHerb and that products it offers reliable and of high quality. it is disapointing that we are now seeing many of the products we rely on now being discontinued by you.

Useful Product

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Feb 14, 2010

This seems to be a useful product. I am using it in rotation with another product for joint issues.

I know the product

Posted by Reviewer1704449 on Sep 06, 2011

I choose this bcs Condroitine is very harsh to liver processement, and MSM is most easy. But I d'ont receive yet, the mail delaying 40 days +/-