A must for those with cholesterol issues

Posted by Reviewer2062407 on Jan 11, 2008

I had been taking these for over a year and decided to stop after I got great reports from the doctor about my cholesterol and triglyceride levels. I won't do THAT again. A year after stopping, my cholesterol was borderline too high again and the doctor was concerned. The only thing I had changed was taking the guggul. I'm back to taking them and will never stop again.

Cholesterol is dropping

Posted by Reviewer2401585 on Aug 18, 2008

After taking one per day of this Guggul Cholesterol Compound and one per day of Cholesterol Shield for six weeks my bad cholesterol dropped 30+ points!

Great

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Jan 19, 2010

My husband refuses to go on a prescription drug and has "hereditary" cholestrol. We changed our diets and his cholesterol remained the same. We added this and a red yeast rice supplement and he has dropped 45 points so that he's hovering at about 200 - not perfect, but much better.

Triglycerides Down!

Posted by Reviewer3044525 on Oct 30, 2007

This guggal compound is much less expensive than others and has really helped me bring my triglicerides down.

Not sure, but seems to work

Posted by Reviewer3076951 on Aug 20, 2010

I bought this for my mother, who has insanely high cholesterol levels. She hasn't gotten tested since but she claims she feels better and is losing weight.

Excellent Alternative

Posted by Reviewer1961117 on Nov 26, 2008

I can't tolerate the Rx cholesterol stuff and am trying this. I've noticed renewed energy and a more positive state of mind - not sure if its from the guggul ;>) Too early to do another blood test to see if it is doing the job. But I bet it is!!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1611126 on Jan 01, 2008

I love Planetary Herbs!I take several other herbs from this proiduct line and in my view they are the best choice.

Planetary Herbals Guggul

Posted by Reviewer1769203 on Oct 14, 2009

It was suggested to me to help dissolve a chronic DVT in my leg. Seems to be working well!

Planetary Herbals, Guggul Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer3227157 on Jan 25, 2011

There is a fringe benefit to this low-cholesterol compound I see no side effects this product

don't know yet

Posted by 5012326109433028430 on Feb 17, 2015

have to wait more and make test to see if it works

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »