FEMALE LIBIDO

Posted by Reviewer3355733 on Sep 19, 2007

DEFINATELY WORKS FOR THIS POST HYSTERECTOMY/POST MENOPAUSAL 58 YR OLD FEMALE W CHRONIC SEVERE PAIN DUE TO FIBROMYALGIA,RHEUM.ARTHRITIS. I TAKE STRONG PAIN MEDS,MUSCLE RELAXERS,SEDATIVES,SLEEP AIDES, YET THIS WILL GET ME GOING. STRONGLY RECOMMEND,ALONG W DOCTOR'S TESTOSTERONE(HERBAL)GEL.

Horny Goat Weed

Posted by Reviewer1424615 on Apr 21, 2008

Also great and will contiune to use it

Works good

Posted by Reviewer1690987 on Apr 27, 2008

Can't beat the price works great! Iherb is the best, they ship fast with great prices what more can you ask for

graham

Posted by Reviewer1372272 on Sep 13, 2008

good service

Planetary Herbals, Horny Goat Weed..

Posted by Reviewer2282677 on Apr 01, 2010

I would say this particular brand and strength works as advertised... I will stay on it for life...

Very good

Posted by 5738264394542114181 on Jan 02, 2013

I have been very happy with this products results. I have had rock hard erections after taking this product. It may take a few days to feel the results but you too should have the same results. You can back off a few days and still have firmer erections. I highly recommend this to any man of any age.

The "boost" we needed.

Posted by Reviewer1590584 on Sep 24, 2014

For my husband and I (married 52 years), Horney Goat gives us an additional boost for our intimate times. Would recommend it to anyone. No negative side effects.

Works some so far

Posted by Reviewer2718008 on Mar 25, 2009

I have been taking it for about two weeks and although not a miracle yet it has helped some. I seem to be in the mood more with a little more sensitivity. Will have to reassess in the long run. Great shipping from iherb.

Perks up the libido

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Sep 05, 2008

I get a slight perk to my libido.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer1520607 on Feb 20, 2009

This has completely revved up my husband's sex drive without negative side effects. Highly recommend.