Not much effect.

Posted by Reviewer1196241 on Sep 07, 2008

The formuls sounds good but I haven't noticed any significant boost as is touted by this Herb. I am now trying higher doses in order to see if there is any added benefit.

Just Got it less than a month ago...

Posted by Reviewer1706345 on Jul 18, 2008

So far no change in lebido, young 30 year old not laking anything, but was told to try it for some enhanced effects...still waiting

[Planetary Herbals, Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium), 1200 mg, 60 Tablets] Planetary Herbals, Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium), 1200 mg, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1189862 on Jul 18, 2009

great during sexual activity

It's ok I guess

Posted by 5629945778068021964 on Feb 16, 2013

Don't excpect too much from it. If it's working, you should probaply take it longer time to see results.

Not a good as the regular

Posted by Reviewer1703114 on Jun 11, 2014

I bought the full spectrum product because I wasn't paying attention. I find it noticeably less effective than the other version from this manufacturer (I don't know what it's called, but it's non full spectrum). I would not recommend this one, based on my experience, but as with anything, results may vary for you.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Oct 29, 2011

Works just raises th BP too much

WORKS FINE

Posted by Reviewer3293251 on Apr 19, 2011

GREAT IT WORKS FOR ME

Horny Goat Weed.

Posted by Reviewer1493537 on Apr 28, 2011

Time will tell. At my age, I need to work a little harder.

Am I using this wrong or what?

Posted by brewersrule on Oct 29, 2015

So, I took one 1200mg/day in the morning for about 2 weeks with little to no effect. I then switched to 2/day and still haven't really had any beneficial effects from where I was in terms of libido or performance increase. No negative issues with heart palpitations or anything else either. I'm wondering if it's just me, the amount, or if I should look at another herb. I'd rather not go prescription if I can and I bought 4 months-worth of HGW.

worth a shot