Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Unsure for now

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013

I have varicose veins showing on my legs. I've taken Horse Chestnut pills to resolve my varicose vein issue, but I started to lose weight and had double heartbeats. I knew that something wasn't working for me by ingesting the Horse Chestnut so I stopped. You do need to consult with a doctor before you take these "natural" pills, which I haven't and I didn't want to risk anything. So, I felt that the cream may be safer and trying this out. It honestly smells like 1% of what Tiger Balm smells like. It doesn't smell so bad if you're used to natural remedies, incense and other holistic type of products and natural products. It's definitely not something you want to wear if you're going out, but it won't bother you if you wear it to bed. The scent doesn't last too long. I'm not too hopeful about the product, but I do feel like my leg is less swollen. Although, it's just a feeling for now, not a fact. Maybe after a month, I'll see some results. I want to be hopeful!

A good start

Posted by 4778568073819959466 on Jan 27, 2014

It havent worked completely yet, but redused the problem right away! discret smell - but I did not like the consistence..

A la espera de resultados

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Mar 25, 2010

Fácil de extender y sin dejar sensación grasa en las piernas, el olor es un poco peculiar y poco agradable Aún es pronto para notar si mis arañas vasculares se disimulan o no y si merece la pena su uso. A favor: fácil aplicación y nada graso En contra: olor peculiar que personalmente no me gusta

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Don't know it helped or not, but when I was working as a cabin crew, I was using this!

horse chestnut cream

Posted by 4702839322915855519 on Jul 28, 2013

havent noticed any real change however its only been a short time since l commenced using the product

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »