Unsure for now

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013

I have varicose veins showing on my legs. I've taken Horse Chestnut pills to resolve my varicose vein issue, but I started to lose weight and had double heartbeats. I knew that something wasn't working for me by ingesting the Horse Chestnut so I stopped. You do need to consult with a doctor before you take these "natural" pills, which I haven't and I didn't want to risk anything. So, I felt that the cream may be safer and trying this out. It honestly smells like 1% of what Tiger Balm smells like. It doesn't smell so bad if you're used to natural remedies, incense and other holistic type of products and natural products. It's definitely not something you want to wear if you're going out, but it won't bother you if you wear it to bed. The scent doesn't last too long. I'm not too hopeful about the product, but I do feel like my leg is less swollen. Although, it's just a feeling for now, not a fact. Maybe after a month, I'll see some results. I want to be hopeful!

A good start

Posted by 4778568073819959466 on Jan 27, 2014

It havent worked completely yet, but redused the problem right away! discret smell - but I did not like the consistence..

A la espera de resultados

Posted by Reviewer3099779 on Mar 25, 2010

Fácil de extender y sin dejar sensación grasa en las piernas, el olor es un poco peculiar y poco agradable Aún es pronto para notar si mis arañas vasculares se disimulan o no y si merece la pena su uso. A favor: fácil aplicación y nada graso En contra: olor peculiar que personalmente no me gusta

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by 5708047633897475183 on Jul 11, 2015

I tried using this even though it smelt awful. In the end I never finished the product. I didn't notice a difference while using this, not that I could tell anyway. I find coconut oil to be more beneficial than this product. I personally wouldn't recommend it, although maybe with longer continued use you might find it beneficial.

Strong smell

Posted by Yevheniia on Sep 02, 2015

I didn't have any real problems, so just nice to know you are doing something. The ingredients are nice, so I guess it may help

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

Don't know it helped or not, but when I was working as a cabin crew, I was using this!

horse chestnut cream

Posted by 4702839322915855519 on Jul 28, 2013

havent noticed any real change however its only been a short time since l commenced using the product

Horse Chestnut

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Sep 12, 2010

I tried this on my bruises, but it did not seem to help me maybe i need to use it longer. First time using.

L. D.

Posted by 4702771872311853173 on Jun 06, 2014

Haven't used it enough to evaluate it. It says results may follow after 6 weeks of use. I haven't had this that long.

not really used yet

Posted by bbchris on May 09, 2015

Seems ok but I've only used it once. Moisturised nicely.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »