Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Horse Chestnut Cream

Posted by Reviewer2889330 on Jun 02, 2009

Great. Used for several purposes. As a hemroid treatment or simply for reducing pore size and redness on ones face.

soothed in Austin, TX

Posted by Reviewer1082005 on Mar 09, 2008

I have had varicose veins for yrs and have never found a product like this until now. Although it doesn't remove the varicose, it is very soothing and takes away the throbbing that comes w/swollen veins. I recommend it, esp. since the price it right at iherb.

Spider veins still there, but the tired filling is gone

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Mar 10, 2010

I was hoping to erase the spider veins in my legs. I have these varicose veins on my legs that formed during my first pregnancy and became worse and worse with each following pregnancy (3 all together). So the big veins are surrounded by a spider web of thin capillaries, so I was hoping to get read of some of them. I use the cream twice a day, but have not noticed any visible change. Although my calves don't have that heavy tired feeling as they used to, especially in the evening, so that's progress. I keep using the cream.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1999860 on Dec 16, 2009

I have a situation that my doctor has described as "Stasis." She claims there is nothing to do. However, since starting with this product, the sharp pains and daily discomfort to my lower legs has diminished markedly. I don't expect the Horse Chestnut Cream to cure my problem, but if has made the condition more tolerable, if still unsightly.

VERY SOOTHING