Horse Chestnut Cream

Posted by Reviewer2889330 on Jun 02, 2009

Great. Used for several purposes. As a hemroid treatment or simply for reducing pore size and redness on ones face.

Spider veins still there, but the tired filling is gone

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Mar 10, 2010

I was hoping to erase the spider veins in my legs. I have these varicose veins on my legs that formed during my first pregnancy and became worse and worse with each following pregnancy (3 all together). So the big veins are surrounded by a spider web of thin capillaries, so I was hoping to get read of some of them. I use the cream twice a day, but have not noticed any visible change. Although my calves don't have that heavy tired feeling as they used to, especially in the evening, so that's progress. I keep using the cream.

soothed in Austin, TX

Posted by Reviewer1082005 on Mar 09, 2008

I have had varicose veins for yrs and have never found a product like this until now. Although it doesn't remove the varicose, it is very soothing and takes away the throbbing that comes w/swollen veins. I recommend it, esp. since the price it right at iherb.

Does What it Says

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Feb 16, 2011

Great relief for those tired legs, it also gives the skin a smooth, even tone. Only 4 stars because the scent is not my favorite, but scent fades over time, and I usually don't smell it at my ankles!

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1999860 on Dec 16, 2009

I have a situation that my doctor has described as "Stasis." She claims there is nothing to do. However, since starting with this product, the sharp pains and daily discomfort to my lower legs has diminished markedly. I don't expect the Horse Chestnut Cream to cure my problem, but if has made the condition more tolerable, if still unsightly.

Surprisingly Good

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015

The cream does not soak in totally, but my legs do feel supported and refreshed.

Horse chestnut for Schamberg's

Posted by Reviewer2389574 on Feb 17, 2011

Purchased this product for Schamberg's on my legs, along with the Nature's Way capsules, and saw an immediate improvement.

Posted by Reviewer1864630 on Apr 11, 2011

I was excited to see a product with these ingredients that is topical. We have had good results from taking this blend by capsule.

too early to notice any change

Posted by 5266771267911498960 on Nov 23, 2013

I'm not sure if it's working

I like it