Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, 4 oz (113.4 g)

Reviews 5-star

PERFECT SOLUTION

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Mar 10, 2010

Tried this on my hemroid and it worked like a charm. Shrunk it down in a matter of days.

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer1030461 on Oct 18, 2008

For a herbal supplement, it does seem to work. I tried this for my 70 yo father who has huge swollen lower legs due to circulatory problems and he asked me to order more. He claims its "firming up" his legs. He had not benefited from oral chestnut compositions.

Works very well

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 21, 2012

I'm so glad I bought this product because it helps with hemorrhoids very effectively. I apply it after shower, morning and night, and it helps them shrink and soothes them. I also use it as a face moisturizer at night and it helps tighten pores. Though I love the smell of it, it is medicinal and probably not too pleasant for most people, so if you're going to use it on your face, use it at night. I highly recommend this product!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3299337 on Aug 29, 2009

Not only do my veins look better, but my skin is softer and has a nice healthy tone. I wish I had discovered this sooner. The smell is somewhat medicinal, but not for very long.

Very pleased with results!

Posted by 4626800648246868873 on Apr 26, 2014

I was skeptical about this product, but the many positive reviews helped to convince me to try it so I'm just paying it forward. I have had jobs that involve a lot of standing for most of my working life, and genetically am predisposed to have vein issues. I have had unsightly spider veins on my legs since my mid-twenties, and I had also noticed more leg swelling and constant leg pain recently. I've been using this cream twice a day and taking Butcher's Broom and Horse Chestnut capsules for about 6 weeks, and about 1 week ago I added Emergen-C Vitamin C supplement. I noticed a difference in circulation right away, as my leg cramps were all but eliminated and my normally cold feet regularly felt warm. I would have been happy with those results but I was hoping for diminishing of the spider veins, which has also happened. These are 16 year old spider veins so I knew it might take some time, but they are definitely lighter and less noticeable, and the swelling is much improved as well. I would encourage patience and persistence in using this cream to see the results you want. It's a great product, just like others have commented, I wish the jar was larger!